Nature's Way, Original Sambucus, Bio-Certified Elderberry, Natural Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

It works

Posted by Reviewer1423909 on Aug 13, 2007

We use this on ourselves and the kids when it looks like we are getting a cold or flu. The symptoms are very mild compared to people who have the same illness around us. It has worked so many times that we are convinced of its efficacy and would never be without it.

It was out of stock for so long

Posted by Reviewer1485505 on Jan 22, 2008

Your online rep told me that this product had been discontinued. I'm glad that I just happened to see it listed again on your web site. This is a great immune booster. I don't want to try to make it through a winter without it.

Sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2168283 on Nov 12, 2008

I felt cold symptoms coming on around the time I received my order. I started taking this syrup, which was more like dessert... within a few days I felt better and totally avoided the cold.

NW Sambucol blk elderberry syrup

Posted by Reviewer2682646 on May 14, 2008

only product i will use for sinus infection, cold,flu,there is no product that matches it,I have tried alot of elderberry copies and they do not work ,especially gnc brands ,natures way is the only way to go with elderberry

Sambucol

Posted by Reviewer2779531 on Mar 01, 2008

Our family swears by Sambucol as the best way to fight off or shorten illnesses. At the first sign of a sniffle, cough...etc. begin taking it and it strengthens the body's natural defenses. We avoid many trips to the doctor by taking this first!