Good

Posted by Reviewer1757236 on May 14, 2009

Helped me already to fight off a cold that was going around my house. Also, tastes really good.

I was the only one left standing!!

Posted by Reviewer1903104 on May 19, 2009

Hi All; My Unit was given shots for everything out there. We had to so we could respond when needed. I am retired NAVY. I read an article about Sambucol and it's "BLACK ELDERBERRY", so when we had to have all of the shots done in two months I talked to the Dr. I took one tea-spoon of Black Elderberry, 4 times each day for the 10 days that I took all of the shots. I did not get sick, like everyone else in my Unit did - about half went to the hospital - and I was done with it all in 10 days, not 60 days. They checked my response to the shots afterwords and they said that it was normal. Now, Sandie and I only take Black Elderberry whenever we feel like something is coming and we do not get any more shots. Now that I am retired I can choose to not have any shots. The order was at my house in 4 days, so iHerb.com is great too. We will keep using them and Black Elderberry forever . . . or until they come up with something better.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1107606 on Nov 20, 2009

Great product

great product

Posted by Reviewer1063804 on Nov 26, 2009

Seems to shorten the duration of a cold if taken at the first sign. A little expensive because you need to take 2 tsp. and it's a small bottle. that being said, it tastes pleasant, and seems to work.

WOW..

Posted by Reviewer2278575 on Jan 30, 2012

THIS IS A GREAT SYRUP FOR YOUR BODY SYSTEM OR YOUR HEALTH..

Very sweet and Acidity

Posted by Reviewer2564975 on Jan 06, 2012

Very sweet and Acidity Very sweet and Acidity

good~~

Posted by Reviewer2092409 on Dec 07, 2011

Mom is one product among the famous and skinny tasteless jalmeoknenyo was guiphaebwat. Do not jam the cold cold wind blowing today - I'm a also a nice itguyo feels so good natural flu vaccine

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer3276013 on Jan 14, 2010

Wow this stuff is tasty. Every time I take it I am reminded of that scene in Mary Poppins where she makes the kids take medicine and they are all horrified because medicine tastes awful but then when she pours it into spoons and they have a taste they burst into smiles and shout "lime cordial!" "strawberry!" Anyway, I always think that if she were to give me a spoonful of her magic medicine, I would shout "SAMBUCUS! DEEE-licious!" That's how good it tastes. As far as health issues, I haven't been sick since I started taking it, though it hasn't been that long, so take that as you will. I take one teaspoon per day, contrary to the directions, because it's expensive enough that way, even from iHerb.

sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2527817 on Mar 01, 2010

taste great!

Nature's Way, Sambucol, Black Elderberry, Original Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml) (NWY-06970)

Posted by Reviewer2839392 on Sep 04, 2008

Great product for adult & kids for build your immune system