Nature's Way, Original Sambucus, Bio-Certified Elderberry, Natural Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Immune Health

Posted by Reviewer1330947 on Dec 28, 2008

I have taken this product for the last two years and have managed to escape the cold and flu season without being taken under. I will continue to use through the winter months, because i believe it to modulate the immune system.

Nature's Way Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup

Posted by Reviewer3101931 on Dec 31, 2008

We have used this for years as both an aide in helping us get over a cold as well to help prevent the other family members from getting sick when one of us is already sick. I highly recommend this product.

Mrs..C

Posted by Reviewer1042460 on Jan 03, 2009

great product

Samucol.

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Jan 19, 2009

Nothing works better than this for me, if I feel a flu or cold coming on, within a couple hours of taking Sambucol it's gone.

Great for preventing colds and flu!

Posted by Reviewer1593356 on Jan 26, 2009

The original Sambucol Syrup has kept my 8 year old, who has asthma, healthy for 2 years now. He used to get bad colds at least once a month during the winter that caused him to have very bad breathing problems, and for the last 2 years he has had only 2 minor colds. We take the daily maintenance dosage every day from September to May, upping the dosage if we even think we may be getting sick, and our whole family has barely been sick since we started using this. I truley believe that this formula works. Be aware that Nature's Way has swithched it's producer of the original eldeberry syrup (Sambucol) to the producers of a new formula, called Sambucus Syrup, and they are deceivingly using the same purple Sambucol packaging. I have never tried the new Sambucus Syrup.