Nature's Way, Original Sambucus, Bio-Certified Elderberry, Natural Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

the original

Posted by Reviewer1012143 on Apr 18, 2009

I first learned of this product many years ago from Dr. Whitaker's newletter and have found it to reduce the duration of flu episodes. I continue to use the original formula but considering Nature Way's new formulation for economic reasons.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1757236 on May 14, 2009

Helped me already to fight off a cold that was going around my house. Also, tastes really good.

I was the only one left standing!!

Posted by Reviewer1903104 on May 19, 2009

Hi All; My Unit was given shots for everything out there. We had to so we could respond when needed. I am retired NAVY. I read an article about Sambucol and it's "BLACK ELDERBERRY", so when we had to have all of the shots done in two months I talked to the Dr. I took one tea-spoon of Black Elderberry, 4 times each day for the 10 days that I took all of the shots. I did not get sick, like everyone else in my Unit did - about half went to the hospital - and I was done with it all in 10 days, not 60 days. They checked my response to the shots afterwords and they said that it was normal. Now, Sandie and I only take Black Elderberry whenever we feel like something is coming and we do not get any more shots. Now that I am retired I can choose to not have any shots. The order was at my house in 4 days, so iHerb.com is great too. We will keep using them and Black Elderberry forever . . . or until they come up with something better.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1107606 on Nov 20, 2009

Great product

I'm definitely stocking up on this

Posted by Reviewer2969894 on Nov 28, 2009

My husband, daughter & I have been taking this product for a few months now. This is the 1st year that I can remember all of us being cold-free & flu-free.