Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2459811 on Apr 02, 2011

I don't take this regularly enough to say for certain if it works but it definitely tastes great!

Great product - repeat order but not yet received?

Posted by Reviewer2139630 on Sep 05, 2011

This is a favorite and a repeat order but I have still not received it - unusually long shipping timing, not sure if it will get to me.

just ok

Posted by Reviewer1386321 on Feb 15, 2012

i caught a cold though

too sweet

Posted by 4883095466507689679 on Dec 22, 2015

This is way way too sweet.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1471835 on Oct 14, 2012

Not much effect. Son has sleep issues and it didn't help him go to sleep any sooner than normal. Used it every night for a week. Increased dose on last two nights, but still no effect. Gave a half an hour before bedtime, and he still was awake an hour after getting in bed. Melatonin works better, but long term use of that gives him reflux. :(

Not the Tested Product

Posted by Reviewer1627418 on Apr 27, 2009

I have a long and anecdotally positive experience with the original Sambucol brand product, which as iHerb correctly discloses, this is NOT. Only the Sambucol product has been the subject of clinical trials. This new extract may be effective, or may not; we just don't know, and battling anecdotes will not resolve the issue. I recommend sticking with Sambucol. (I have no financial or other interest in Sambucol -- I'm just a concerned iHerb customer).

Speeeeedy Service

Posted by Reviewer2895302 on May 05, 2009

I can't believe how fast I find your products in my mailbox! Thanks for your prompt service. Cathy G MN

sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2105413 on Jan 05, 2009

we love this product. It is the only product that has kept my children healthy during the flu season.