10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, Original Sambucus, Elderberry, Natural Syrup, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Dec 07, 2008

I am looking forward to seeing how the new sambucus works. It does not have any unnatural preservatives, everything is natural!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1732608 on Dec 22, 2008

So far no bad colds this winter

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2077456 on Nov 16, 2008

It has been an incredible experience working with this company. I ordered once and had it sent to my children at college and they rec'd it within 2 days....I ordered a week later for myself and the same quick delivery. We are using this product to keep our immune system up and it seems to be doing a great job!! Thanks

Great Taste & Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Jan 22, 2009

I really believe this product helped me get over my cold faster than if I did not use it. I took a capful in the morning and a capful at night. My cold lasted a few days instead of a full week (as usual for me). Elderberry is great for immune health. It tastes great too!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1731045 on Mar 03, 2009

Taken at the first sign of illness, Sambucus helps you recover very quickly. I try to always have on hand for times when someone in the family starts to feel rundown.