Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2115809 on Nov 23, 2009

Bought this to take after being exposed to a cold/flu. Still tastes great, and cheaper than the Sambucol. My kids love it, which makes for a happy mommy!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1074719 on Dec 02, 2009

It really works!

Sambucus Black Elderberry Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Dec 16, 2009

I like this product for protection against winter illnesses.

Sambucus, Black Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1103182 on Dec 19, 2009

Excellent product.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1383430 on Dec 29, 2009

Easy to take as it tastes yummy with no bad after taste. Love it!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2134577 on Jan 18, 2010

Highly recommended....I take this daily as a maintenance to keep my allergies under control.

Boost your immune system

Posted by Reviewer2305178 on Feb 22, 2010

My whole family uses this product. When we get the first symptom of a cold such as a sore throat or cough or congestion, we start taking it and many times the symptoms never develop into anything. My husband gets terrible bronchitis, but not when he's taking this remedy! I send some with each of my kids when they go off to college. When someone around my house says, "Mom, I have a sore throat," they know the next words out of my mouth, "Take some elderberry now!"

Worth every penny

Posted by Reviewer1407432 on Mar 02, 2010

This stuff is expensive considering how fast a bottle goes when you are fighting off an illness but IT WORKS! Knocks out a cold quickly and keeps it from getting ugly. I always keep 2 bottles on hand because with a family of four if we have symptoms we can go though them fast. Costs a lot but if you consider the cost of work/activities missed if you get a severe illness this is actually quite inexpensive in comparison. Plus who wants to suffer for weeks with a nasty virus?

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer2943967 on Mar 05, 2010

I love thisstuff, it is staple in my house! I absolutely love it and so do my kids! Worth every penny and then some!

Makes my immune system happy! :)

Posted by Reviewer1008404 on Mar 24, 2010

This is a great product to give your immune system a boost during times of stress, lack of sleep, etc. I-herb has the best price that I have found thus far as well so added bonus! :)