Good Quality, great taste

Posted by Reviewer2262619 on May 17, 2014

So glad to have found good pricing for this product versus the local health food store.

GREAT

Posted by 5636507655267681380 on Nov 18, 2013

GREAT

Tasty Winter Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2276821 on Jan 11, 2012

I love the taste of this winter remedy. Since I have been taking it I haven't been sick while everyone else around me has. The only thing I wish is that the price was a bit less. Otherwise its a great way to ward off the winter blues.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2302224 on Jul 02, 2011

this is the best product I ever got to my kids

Boost your immune system

Posted by Reviewer2305178 on Feb 22, 2010

My whole family uses this product. When we get the first symptom of a cold such as a sore throat or cough or congestion, we start taking it and many times the symptoms never develop into anything. My husband gets terrible bronchitis, but not when he's taking this remedy! I send some with each of my kids when they go off to college. When someone around my house says, "Mom, I have a sore throat," they know the next words out of my mouth, "Take some elderberry now!"

Five Stars!

Posted by Reviewer2333250 on May 19, 2009

As always, great!

Gd

Posted by Reviewer2380210 on Aug 26, 2011

M pregnant so wish there are instruction If it's safe for me to consume. But I love the taste and eat it when I have flu and works beautifully.

it's essential to have it at home!!!

Posted by Reviewer2071911 on Oct 13, 2011

my kids are not getting sick as often and as serious as before because of Sambucus!!

Black Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1869367 on Mar 15, 2009

This product has been a delightful surprise. It is delicious and I trust that it is going to strengthen my immune system. I'm also thinking of planting some elderberry and trying to make my own juice.

Better than a tonic.

Posted by JanisFarmer on Jul 01, 2012

If I'm feeling a little under the weather at bedtime, just one dose of this stuff is magic. Its not habit forming, non-alcohol based, gluten free and full of all the good stuff my body appreciates to maintain its optimum health. (Also in a 4 oz bottle)