Nature's Way, Original Sambucus, Elderberry, Natural Syrup, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3336747 From Texas on Sep 01, 2009

This has really worked for us. I take some when I'm starting to feel like I'm coming down with something & by the next morning it's gone. Best of all my son actually likes the taste so it's easy to give him as well. My skeptical mom also swears by it since I gave here some when she was really sick.

Great Immune Defense

Posted by Reviewer1713294 From Arkansas on Sep 08, 2009

At the first sign of illness I give this to my family and the result has been great. It seems to keep illness at bay, especially when taken preemptively if someone else in our family is sick. If we do get sick it seems to be less severe. Great to have around, for cold, flu, and I've even found it useful when taken preemptively against stomach flu.

A must have

Posted by Reviewer1061396 From New Mexico on Nov 02, 2009

Tastes great and seems to work well. Will order this product again.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1324557 From Wisconsin on Nov 04, 2009

I've been giving this to my 3 yr old son for over a year now. It tastes great and when he seems to be getting stuffed up, I give him 1 or 2 extra teaspoons. He's never been on antibiotics and has never has an ear infection!

Attack the flu before it gets you

Posted by Reviewer3111275 From California on Nov 09, 2009

This product helps me to keep flu symptoms down. One or two tea-spoons does the trick.