great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on May 19, 2009

stops viruses in their tracks.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1996843 on Jun 19, 2011

I am using the 2nd bottle of this product and totally satisfied with it. The entire family including my 2year old son taking sambucus syrup and it really works. I take this when I start to cough or sneeze and the symptoms disappear rapidly. Definitely will buy again and again.

Seems to boost immunity

Posted by 4874309748382983043 on Jun 30, 2016

It could well be just coincidental but we do see our 4 yr old getting less infections when she's taking Sambucus constantly versus when she's not. We started her on this just to try out when she had prolonged flu and cough. After she got better, we also reduced the frequency of the supplement intake and she got ill again. We've since just decided to continue with the initial intake frequency. I dislike making recommendations without a proper double blind study, but in the absence of one, here's my testimonial.

Still Not Sick

Posted by Reviewer2014037 on Dec 06, 2013

I have been using this product for the past few months, especially when I begin to notice someone in the office coming down with a cold or flu. Seems to work well and tastes great.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2077456 on Nov 16, 2008

It has been an incredible experience working with this company. I ordered once and had it sent to my children at college and they rec'd it within 2 days....I ordered a week later for myself and the same quick delivery. We are using this product to keep our immune system up and it seems to be doing a great job!! Thanks

Keeps me going

Posted by Reviewer2086171 on Jan 25, 2012

I've used this product for several winter seasons. When I see people in the office is getting sick, I begin to take this every day. I have been able to avoid symptoms or keep my symptoms minor and push through without antibiotics.

Tastes great!

Posted by 5739954560305947529 on Feb 03, 2016

We love the Nature's Way brand Elderberry. Has great flavor and always seems to do it's job! When I don't make my own, I buy Nature's Way.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2115809 on Nov 23, 2009

Bought this to take after being exposed to a cold/flu. Still tastes great, and cheaper than the Sambucol. My kids love it, which makes for a happy mommy!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2134577 on Jan 18, 2010

Highly recommended....I take this daily as a maintenance to keep my allergies under control.

Kids also like it

Posted by 4709873085313868108 on Oct 08, 2014

The taste is good, even small kids like it