Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2020947 on Feb 05, 2009

This product has been verey helpful to me and my family. We keep it around and at the very first signs of a cold or flu take this product.It has kept us from getting sick many times and lessens the duration of any cold or flu virus we may get. In cold season ,I just take it sometimes as a prventative especially if I have been around someone who is sick.I highly recommend this product.

Sambucol Immune System Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1162750 on Apr 16, 2009

This syrup really seems to improve my resistance to Winter bugs like colds and viruses.

Can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer3336747 on Nov 25, 2009

Honestly I know I and my son would have caught many colds without this. Every time my son looks under the weather I give it to him & I also take it myself. It really works. It also tastes good enough for a 5 year old so that's an extra bonus! A+++++++

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1230700 on Sep 24, 2010

very nice produkt

Ruth Kaiser

Posted by Reviewer2014912 on Jan 25, 2009

At seventy-seven, Sambucol, Black Eldlerberry, Immune System Syrup, keeps me energetic and free from colds and flu.

Sambucus is a Miracle!!

Posted by 5076326373625373028 on Jul 21, 2013

I love Sambuco .I had bronchial infection so bad ,Finally Sambucus made a miracle and now my lungs is cleans and happy. All family love Sambucus. I have kids (6 and 8 years old) we are inmune at the virus and bacterial.

Helps heal cold sores!

Posted by Reviewer1239444 on May 04, 2011

I started taking this because my boyfriend had the flu. Shortly after I stopped taking it I got a cold sore, so I thought I'd see if it could help me get over my cold sore faster- they usually last about a month. I took the Sambucus multiple times a day and the sore lasted less than a week! The only other thing I was doing was taking some lysine, which normally doesn't help me much.

Saved me from flu

Posted by Northernstar on Jan 02, 2015

During Christmas time I had a little sore throat so I kept taking this syrup several times in a day and didn't catch any flu!

good

Posted by 5312099960117046126 on Mar 12, 2015

good

Don't go through winter without Nature's Way Sambucus Immune!

Posted by 4698608001020142315 on Feb 18, 2016

I've been using Nature's Way Sambucus Immune for most of the winter, and I have been able to stave off several illnesses that my children have brought home from school. I take it several times per day and give my kids 1-2 servings per day as well. Well worth the money!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »