New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Sambucus Immune, Elderberry, Natural Syrup, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2020947 on Feb 05, 2009

This product has been verey helpful to me and my family. We keep it around and at the very first signs of a cold or flu take this product.It has kept us from getting sick many times and lessens the duration of any cold or flu virus we may get. In cold season ,I just take it sometimes as a prventative especially if I have been around someone who is sick.I highly recommend this product.

Sambucol Immune System Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1162750 on Apr 16, 2009

This syrup really seems to improve my resistance to Winter bugs like colds and viruses.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1230700 on Sep 24, 2010

very nice produkt

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2756383 on Oct 25, 2010

This product is great! My family uses this as a daily supplement to help maintain a healthy immune system. I highly recommend. My two year old loves it also (he uses a smaller does than the adult dose recommended)! I highly recommend it!

Helps heal cold sores!

Posted by Reviewer1239444 on May 04, 2011

I started taking this because my boyfriend had the flu. Shortly after I stopped taking it I got a cold sore, so I thought I'd see if it could help me get over my cold sore faster- they usually last about a month. I took the Sambucus multiple times a day and the sore lasted less than a week! The only other thing I was doing was taking some lysine, which normally doesn't help me much.