good product - use sparingly

Posted by Reviewer1052600 on Aug 30, 2012

the zinc can be a little harsh for continued use ( maybe only 1 or 2 a day) especially for children. The product without zinc might be better for a throat that is already very raw.

Good remedy for Flu

Posted by 5391253190162953069 on Dec 02, 2012

This medicine helped me to overcome through the flu season. Normally i fall ill pretty bad due to my allergy conditions and weak immune system. But with this remedy, i didn't fall ill easily, and reduce the chance for me to get sore throat episode.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2021400 on Feb 10, 2009

I started taking the Sambucol syrup at the onset of a cold. It was recommended by a friend. I swear by this stuff. It's not a cure all but it really helps your immune system. If you take it at the onset of a cold, it really slows it down and the symptoms are lessened.

Humm...Good idea, but not for me

Posted by Reviewer3336747 on Sep 01, 2009

I like the thought of a lozenge, so I tried it because I love the syrup so much. Unfortunately it stains like crazy and makes your mouth purple. Also too bitter for me. Good as a backup, but I'll stick with the syrup. My aunt thinks it's alright and doesn't have a problem with the taste, so I think it's personal preference.

nasty flavor

Posted by Reviewer1237784 on Dec 10, 2009

These just taste yuck, yuck, yuck!!! I couldn't even get through the whole thing. Very bitter and icky. I will never know if they actually work or not because I am tossing them.

Sambucol Immune System Losenges

Posted by Reviewer1162750 on Apr 16, 2009

I bought these to take with me when I travel. The syrup really seems to improve my resistance to colds.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1580757 on Sep 08, 2007

It works !!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1285871 on Jan 15, 2008

Eventhough it takes a while, it really kills the virus.

another present for mom

Posted by Reviewer1475785 on Jan 18, 2011

my 87 year old mom suffers every year - and all year long from upper respiratory infections. She continues to have trouble with her throat. I bought her a box of these to try. After about a week, she noticed that she is not congested in the mornings and she doesn't have to clear her throat at all. She takes 2 of these every day for the last month, so far, no colds or infections. She has asked me to purchase 2 more boxes for her, she doesn't want to quit taking them. THANKS, this is a lifesaver for her.

Steve

Posted by Reviewer2048656 on Jan 26, 2009

Same as the product above, very handy during the cold season, product works well in keeping us going.. Thanks

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »