good product - use sparingly

Posted by Reviewer1052600 on Aug 30, 2012

the zinc can be a little harsh for continued use ( maybe only 1 or 2 a day) especially for children. The product without zinc might be better for a throat that is already very raw.

Good remedy for Flu

Posted by 5391253190162953069 on Dec 02, 2012

This medicine helped me to overcome through the flu season. Normally i fall ill pretty bad due to my allergy conditions and weak immune system. But with this remedy, i didn't fall ill easily, and reduce the chance for me to get sore throat episode.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2021400 on Feb 10, 2009

I started taking the Sambucol syrup at the onset of a cold. It was recommended by a friend. I swear by this stuff. It's not a cure all but it really helps your immune system. If you take it at the onset of a cold, it really slows it down and the symptoms are lessened.

Humm...Good idea, but not for me

Posted by Reviewer3336747 on Sep 01, 2009

I like the thought of a lozenge, so I tried it because I love the syrup so much. Unfortunately it stains like crazy and makes your mouth purple. Also too bitter for me. Good as a backup, but I'll stick with the syrup. My aunt thinks it's alright and doesn't have a problem with the taste, so I think it's personal preference.

helps colds

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Nov 18, 2009

I gave some lozenges to my brother when he was starting to come down with something, and he never came down with it. Catching it early is important.

Convient

Posted by 4709873085313868108 on Oct 08, 2014

Its convenient , i let my kid try it on the way to school every morning

Like it

Posted by 5035086112305373564 on Nov 02, 2014

You should take it at the begining of your flu otherwise you will not feel much different

Sambucol Immune System Losenges

Posted by Reviewer1162750 on Apr 16, 2009

I bought these to take with me when I travel. The syrup really seems to improve my resistance to colds.

Steve

Posted by Reviewer2048656 on Jan 26, 2009

Same as the product above, very handy during the cold season, product works well in keeping us going.. Thanks

Nature's Way, Sambucus, Immune System Lozenges, 30 Lozenges