July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Sambucus Immune, Bio-Certified Elderberry Lozenges, 30 Lozenges

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2021400 on Feb 10, 2009

I started taking the Sambucol syrup at the onset of a cold. It was recommended by a friend. I swear by this stuff. It's not a cure all but it really helps your immune system. If you take it at the onset of a cold, it really slows it down and the symptoms are lessened.

Humm...Good idea, but not for me

Posted by Reviewer3336747 on Sep 01, 2009

I like the thought of a lozenge, so I tried it because I love the syrup so much. Unfortunately it stains like crazy and makes your mouth purple. Also too bitter for me. Good as a backup, but I'll stick with the syrup. My aunt thinks it's alright and doesn't have a problem with the taste, so I think it's personal preference.

helps colds

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Nov 18, 2009

I gave some lozenges to my brother when he was starting to come down with something, and he never came down with it. Catching it early is important.

sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2644725 on Jul 03, 2010

wonderful

another present for mom

Posted by Reviewer1475785 on Jan 18, 2011

my 87 year old mom suffers every year - and all year long from upper respiratory infections. She continues to have trouble with her throat. I bought her a box of these to try. After about a week, she noticed that she is not congested in the mornings and she doesn't have to clear her throat at all. She takes 2 of these every day for the last month, so far, no colds or infections. She has asked me to purchase 2 more boxes for her, she doesn't want to quit taking them. THANKS, this is a lifesaver for her.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »