Because liquid is not always convenient...

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Apr 25, 2014

Larger than a cough drop, these individually wrapped lozenges are handy to have on hand for purse or pocket when needed. Mildly berry flavored with a boost of zinc and vitamin C. Not overly sweet. Organic, standardized, full-spectrum and gluten free.

taste not bad; hope it works

Posted by cherylinechua on Apr 14, 2014

I trust sambucus, first time trying their lozenges. Taste not very strong. Hope it works

Cold-buster

Posted by 4760330860797529341 on Aug 27, 2015

Great at helping ease a cold. I start taking them at the first sign of feeling icky and I get better faster.

good flavor

Posted by 5442462845919728535 on Jan 23, 2016

Zinc sometimes leave a weird taste in your mouth and Sambucus does not and they have a nice taste and I like to believe they help.

Special

Posted by 5345463631204952593 on Apr 22, 2016

These are so nice to have around for the special moment of completeness I'll allow myself!

Good!!!

Posted by zivabbey on Mar 09, 2015

Very good for sore throat!! Five a day n It's totally cured!!

Sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Jun 05, 2014

Nice and tasty, small but very good for you.

Decent enough

Posted by 5204657399610859886 on Jun 09, 2014

4 stars for packaging & quantity. My husband loves it but I find it has an acquired taste...suitable for mild/recent onset of sore throat. For moderate to severe sore throat, I still prefer Olba's as it has that menthol and eucalyptus factor to soothe throat.

Good stuff! SAMBUCOL is a STAPLE.

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

We keep liquid Sambucol in our medicine cabinet ALWAYS. A spoonful per day (once or twice) can really boost your immune system and shorten the length of time you are sick as well. The lozenges are just an added benefit when you have a sore throat or need an immune booster. Taste is "MEH" not horrible, but rather bland. However, these are healthy and they work! Kids love them too.

Ok

Posted by 5303069647081047854 on Mar 13, 2015

Not a great taste, but not bad either. Hopefully it's having some health benefit but I can't really tell.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »