Special

Posted by 5345463631204952593 on Apr 22, 2016

These are so nice to have around for the special moment of completeness I'll allow myself!

good flavor

Posted by 5442462845919728535 on Jan 23, 2016

Zinc sometimes leave a weird taste in your mouth and Sambucus does not and they have a nice taste and I like to believe they help.

My daughter loves it

Posted by Reviewer1157386 on Dec 18, 2015

Taste is good, I gave it for my daughter when she start throat pain and running nose. Much cheaper that retail shop.

입천장이 너무 아픔..ㅠ

Posted by 5152058138995344182 on Nov 04, 2015

맛이랑 다른건 비교적 만족하는데 입천장이 너무 아파요..후기보니 저만그런건 아닌듯요..먹을때 그렇게 과격(?)하게 먹진 않은것 같은데 말이죠..꺼끌거리는것이 없으면 더좋을것 같아요

Cold-buster

Posted by 4760330860797529341 on Aug 27, 2015

Great at helping ease a cold. I start taking them at the first sign of feeling icky and I get better faster.

Ok

Posted by 5303069647081047854 on Mar 13, 2015

Not a great taste, but not bad either. Hopefully it's having some health benefit but I can't really tell.

Good!!!

Posted by zivabbey on Mar 09, 2015

Very good for sore throat!! Five a day n It's totally cured!!

zinc lozinges

Posted by Reviewer2908692 on Mar 07, 2015

Sorry to report - probably good for the throat, but I did not like the flavor - offered them to someone else to try.

Good stuff! SAMBUCOL is a STAPLE.

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

We keep liquid Sambucol in our medicine cabinet ALWAYS. A spoonful per day (once or twice) can really boost your immune system and shorten the length of time you are sick as well. The lozenges are just an added benefit when you have a sore throat or need an immune booster. Taste is "MEH" not horrible, but rather bland. However, these are healthy and they work! Kids love them too.

Decent enough

Posted by 5204657399610859886 on Jun 09, 2014

4 stars for packaging & quantity. My husband loves it but I find it has an acquired taste...suitable for mild/recent onset of sore throat. For moderate to severe sore throat, I still prefer Olba's as it has that menthol and eucalyptus factor to soothe throat.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »