Because liquid is not always convenient...

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Apr 25, 2014

Larger than a cough drop, these individually wrapped lozenges are handy to have on hand for purse or pocket when needed. Mildly berry flavored with a boost of zinc and vitamin C. Not overly sweet. Organic, standardized, full-spectrum and gluten free.

Good!!!

Posted by zivabbey on Mar 09, 2015

Very good for sore throat!! Five a day n It's totally cured!!

Sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Jun 05, 2014

Nice and tasty, small but very good for you.

Cold-buster

Posted by 4760330860797529341 on Aug 27, 2015

Great at helping ease a cold. I start taking them at the first sign of feeling icky and I get better faster.

good flavor

Posted by 5442462845919728535 on Jan 23, 2016

Zinc sometimes leave a weird taste in your mouth and Sambucus does not and they have a nice taste and I like to believe they help.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Jun 03, 2016

These soothe my throat, taste pretty good for being zinc, and have the placebo effect of tauting vitamin c from the elderberry.

Great for kids

Posted by 5639889213971341063 on Jun 14, 2016

I bought these lozenges for my son who had an extremely sore throat. He loved the taste and said they made him feel much better!

My daughter loves it

Posted by Reviewer1157386 on Dec 18, 2015

Taste is good, I gave it for my daughter when she start throat pain and running nose. Much cheaper that retail shop.

Good stuff! SAMBUCOL is a STAPLE.

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

We keep liquid Sambucol in our medicine cabinet ALWAYS. A spoonful per day (once or twice) can really boost your immune system and shorten the length of time you are sick as well. The lozenges are just an added benefit when you have a sore throat or need an immune booster. Taste is "MEH" not horrible, but rather bland. However, these are healthy and they work! Kids love them too.

taste not bad; hope it works

Posted by cherylinechua on Apr 14, 2014

I trust sambucus, first time trying their lozenges. Taste not very strong. Hope it works

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »