Great for Buhner Healing Lyme protocol

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

I used this for a while as part of the Buhner Healing Lyme protocol. This herb was originally part of the core protocol because of it's toxin-binding abilities. Buhner removed it from his core protocol at some point, but if you are using this herb, it's a good brand.

Useful

Posted by Reviewer1931578 on Oct 07, 2009

Of all the herbs in Buhner's Lyme book, I found this one the most tolerable, probably because it is helpful with mopping up Herx toxins. Haven't been on it long enough to report any good or bad. But since I can tolerate it, that itself is promising.

A Great Hormone Regulator for Women

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

I start taking Sarsaparilla at least a day before my monthly period is due to help regulate my emotional mood swings during that time of the month. I take only 2 capsules daily in the morning for at least up until the day after my period has gone off. The people in your life will also appreciate this herb if you normally get very moody during this time.

Potent - Cleared up my brain fog

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Aug 15, 2008

Part of Buhner's lyme protocol. Smilax/Sarsparilla is supposed to help kill spirochetes and mop up toxins

NATURE'S WAY SARSAPARILLA ROOT

Posted by Reviewer1513400 on Feb 27, 2008

I (AND MY DOG) HAVE BEEN USING THIS HERB, ALONG WITH LICORICE ROOT FOR YEARS TO COMBAT ARTHRITIS PAIN. IT WORKS IF YOU TAKE IT FAITHFULLY. SHELIA KIDWELL

Herx help

Posted by Reviewer2089313 on May 05, 2010

seems to help with the huge Herx reactions from Lyme I was having before starting this. (On Buhner "Healing Lyme" protocol).

Has really helped!

Posted by Reviewer2697053 on Jul 22, 2008

I have really noticed I have fewer monthly migraines that were connected to hormones. I am very happy with how it has helped me. I haven't had a real bad headache for the last 3 months or so since I have started using this.

Good product

Posted by 5164720073768635172 on May 15, 2013

I like this herb, it always gives me more energy. I would advice other customers not to order DHL express shipping method. It's crazy. First you pay the initial $13 for shipping, then another $15 when you pick up the product. And now 3 months later I received another bill from DHL saying I owe them another $13. And doesn't say what for. So $40 for shipping. Be careful with what you select for shipping.

Natures Way Sarsaparilla Root, 425mg

Posted by Reviewer2922934 on Mar 06, 2010

My husband loves taking Sarsaparilla, he says it gives him energy and always notices the difference when he is not taking it. I have been taking it for about five days and feel that it is having a positive influence on my mood and energy. Will be able to assess more as time goes by. Iherb are always reliable and offer great products.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3230422 on May 15, 2008

This product is great for skin it comes in an easy to seal tub and very well priced.