New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Sarsaparilla, Root, 100 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1669167 on Aug 29, 2008

I used this product for a few weeks and I'm really not sure if it helped me or not. I am still getting migraines but they're not as severe and they don't last as long. I was taking Sarsaparilla along with Feverfew so I don't know if it was the combination or just one of them that brought me some relief. Either way I noticed that I was always tired while taking them and had such a lack of motivation to do anything. I stopped taking them both and feel like I'm regaining my energy. I also would feel scanty pulsating aches in my brain and kidneys while taking these which was really weird but I have noticed that they haven't occured since discontinuation. This is just my experience but a lot of the reviews praise the product so I don't want to discourage you from giving it a try. It may work for you. Good luck!

Sarsapariila