great for hormonal acne in women

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Oct 10, 2011

my doctor kept telling me that my hormone levels were normal. but many women can have normal levels and still be sensitive to testosterone. i used to have giant cystic acne all on my chin, but i've been taking this twice a day and haven't had any breakouts! it's fantastic! no side effects. it can also help some women who have excessive body hair.

Saw palmetto

Posted by Reviewer2818306 on Nov 17, 2011

This Nature's Way saw palmetto is the best of all that I have tried. It is the only one that does not upset the digestive tract.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1134692 on Feb 14, 2011

Again I must comment Natures Way for making high quality products and a great price. This works excellent. All men should consider taking this product, as prostate problems are very common, and this helps prevent problems. Consider combining with Nettle Root.

Less visits to the bathroom

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Mar 05, 2011

My husband has been very pleased with this brand. His nightly visits to the bathroom have been cut back by over half, so that he gets more restful sleep, which is the best way we can judge the effectiveness of the product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on May 08, 2011

great product, does what promises.

Brilliant Product

Posted by Reviewer1326931 on Jan 10, 2009

Excellent 10/10

Obviously works

Posted by Reviewer1018789 on Oct 04, 2011

My husband takes this every day along with the Now Prostate Support. He's not had any prostate trouble for years.

Saw Palmetto

Posted by ShannonD on Nov 27, 2011

Good value, found these really good

Supplement Tolerance

Posted by Reviewer1048672 on Aug 06, 2011

I found that my system could not tolerate this supplement and I discontinued using it.Secondly, It was received via UPS and the capsules were all stuck together. I was disappinted in how it arrived It was a wasted expense for me.

Ed

Posted by Reviewer2761684 on Jun 13, 2008

Great service and product;will buy more

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »