Wonderful I feel great!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Apr 06, 2009

my horrible nasal allergies are MUCH improved!skin has nicer tone...its a lighter color (in a good way) and I bought it for adrenals and im doing great! just been a week.. but no naps. no brain fog... not as forgetful, glands are not all swollen around neck and TMJ is better I also have hypothyroid but youre supposed to make sure youre treating the adrenals before and during thryoid treatment.. im taking this along with desiccated adrenals glands (bovine) also desiccated thyroid glands too (porcine) so far so good.! im feeling my OLD self and I mean wayyy long ago! its supposed to be excellent for liver too im also taking pantethine (adrenal support) pantethine is a better more natural alternative to PREDNISONE which has bad side effects... for those with auo=immune disease take pentethine which aklso REMOVES TOXINS from the body from candida!!! (yeast infections) all these things I mentioned are synergistic (these problems often occur together) so I thought id mention them to help others..just less than a year ago I literally believed I was dying for all my symptoms and even quit work. Now im rearing to go. Have a Good Day!!

quality + price

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 28, 2007

Excellent product. Though it is an adaptogen (supposed to calm you if you are tense, and give you energy if you are tired), it definitely falls on the 'energy' side for me. I take it mornings & early afternoon, but later than that it makes it harder to go to sleep. Great value & quality, as always from iHerb.

I LOVE THIS ADAPTOGEN!

Posted by Reviewer1821597 on Sep 17, 2009

Increases my energy; reduces my appetite, nervous energy, mood swings, and acne! By the second month, my PMS was almost nonexistent (I suffer from Endometriosis- crippling menstrual pains). I take two around 7-8am and two around 2pm. If I take the second dose any later I have a lot of trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. If you are stopping this, I recommend first dropping the dosage to half for a week to avoid any hormone upsets. Be patient if you don't see immediate results. It make take up to two months.

Nature's Way Schizandra Fruit

Posted by Reviewer2471252 on Feb 27, 2008

The only thing I can say about it is it works just as it says it does and I have never noticed such a difference since I swithced from Ron's Teagarden Schizandra to Nature's Way. Taking Schizandra by capsule disolves into the system better for a more complete absorbtion. The capsule seems more potent than when I was taking it in liquid form.

Posted by Reviewer3321510 on Mar 15, 2010

My husband now takes this regularly, and it has definately improved his disposition! He is more optimistic, has more energy, and just happier in general. It also improved his (ahem...) stamina. Dratically so. Will definately reorder.

Schizandra for hormonal balance!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I am taking this herb for fertility the second half of my cycle. It nourishes the liver, which is vital to hormonal balance and is shown to support immunity, endocrine and nervous system function. It aids stress related infertility. I so hope it will work! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Amazing for the liver

Posted by Reviewer1227921 on Mar 18, 2010

I have always had a sluggish liver. I am taking a medicine I need to take and it has been causing my liver to get inflamed and swell up, and raised my liver enzymes. Schizandra is by far the best herb/vitamin I have tried over twenty years.

Schizandra & iHerb are great!

Posted by Reviewer2879154 on Jan 08, 2008

Great product - totally eliminates allergies! Thanks for carrying it because I can't seem to find it except online.

Schizandra

Posted by Reviewer1792311 on Aug 24, 2008

I don't know why but it helps with my thinking process. I use it for that reason mostly.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2940091 on Sep 23, 2008

I feel more relaxed while taking this product.