お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Nature's Way, Schizandra Fruit, 580 mg, 100 Capsules

Schizandra

Posted by Reviewer3003582 on Dec 22, 2007

Very good cost, and along with my other supplements, my liver health has greatly improved.

What an energizer!

Posted by Reviewer3064465 on Jan 25, 2007

My husband started using this and it worked so well for him that now we both take it. I feel so much better, not tired and dragging all the time like before.

Great Tonic

Posted by Reviewer3235017 on Oct 05, 2010

I've found Schizandra to provide a subtle but noticeable effect in improving mood and feelings of contentment. I include it twice per day in my adaptogen/tonic herb stack which includes Panax Ginseng, Reishi & Cordyceps mushrooms, Ashwagandha, and Rhodiola. Highly recommended for anyone with a low-grade persistent "blah" feeling or mild depression.

Great Product & Fast Service

Posted by Reviewer3271702 on Dec 31, 2010

I have liver health issues and my research into Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)pointed toward schizandra as being one of the oldest and tried-and-true herbs for aiding liver cell regeneration. As with all herbs, it takes a couple of weeks to start showing positive results. What a difference Nature's Way high quality schizandra from northern China makes! I feel like a rejuvenated person; more energy; more stamina; better metabolism; even sleeping better. I also can't say enough about iHer.com and their prompt service. I was notified when the order shipped (less than 24 hours after I ordered it) and I received it 3 days later carefully packaged in bubble wrap. Kudos to both Nature's Way and iHerb.com!

Calm Energy

Posted by Reviewer1647646 on Jul 19, 2010

This is the "calm energy" I've been looking for! I've almost finished my first bottle, and I'm returning today to make sure I don't run out. I feel energetic and alert, but this never makes me feel jittery or "zoomy." I get things done, and I feel good while I am going them. This herb offers me the improvement that I've been looking for without the side effects I get from other products. Yea!