Nature's Way, Schizandra Fruit, 580 mg, 100 Capsules

Amazing for the liver

Posted by Reviewer1227921 on Mar 18, 2010

I have always had a sluggish liver. I am taking a medicine I need to take and it has been causing my liver to get inflamed and swell up, and raised my liver enzymes. Schizandra is by far the best herb/vitamin I have tried over twenty years.

Great Tonic

Posted by Reviewer3235017 on Oct 05, 2010

I've found Schizandra to provide a subtle but noticeable effect in improving mood and feelings of contentment. I include it twice per day in my adaptogen/tonic herb stack which includes Panax Ginseng, Reishi & Cordyceps mushrooms, Ashwagandha, and Rhodiola. Highly recommended for anyone with a low-grade persistent "blah" feeling or mild depression.

Great Product & Fast Service

Posted by Reviewer3271702 on Dec 31, 2010

I have liver health issues and my research into Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)pointed toward schizandra as being one of the oldest and tried-and-true herbs for aiding liver cell regeneration. As with all herbs, it takes a couple of weeks to start showing positive results. What a difference Nature's Way high quality schizandra from northern China makes! I feel like a rejuvenated person; more energy; more stamina; better metabolism; even sleeping better. I also can't say enough about iHer.com and their prompt service. I was notified when the order shipped (less than 24 hours after I ordered it) and I received it 3 days later carefully packaged in bubble wrap. Kudos to both Nature's Way and iHerb.com!

Amazing sleeping aid!!!!

Posted by -adaptogenius- on May 09, 2013

Strange but thrue... I decided to try this after I read that schizandra is amazing coffee replacement and I wanted to use it to boost my energy level. But the oposit thing happend and I discovered that for me schizandra works as the best available sleeping aid! I take 2 pills just before bed and I sleep in few minutet. The sleep is deep, with beautifull vivid dreams :) No more sleeping problems for me! This is also adaptogen herb so the list of benefits is long with zero side effects. And the price of this product is just amazing. Thank you Nature's Way, thank you iherb!

Schizandra for hormonal balance!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I am taking this herb for fertility the second half of my cycle. It nourishes the liver, which is vital to hormonal balance and is shown to support immunity, endocrine and nervous system function. It aids stress related infertility. I so hope it will work! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.