Good product

Posted by 5193825611348660544 on Mar 18, 2016

both ı and my husband felt the effects in just few days. we felt emotionally settled less stressed less tired. we took half of the recommended dose for eight weeks. husband felt heavy on the heart last two weeks. ı felt no ill effects. my skin looks better metabolism works better. overall happy with product.

liver support

Posted by Reviewer3010426 on Nov 20, 2011

I take schizandra for liver support as part of my natural treatment routine. I think it works well, though it is hard to ascertain when taking a complex treatment.

Posted by Reviewer2156495 on Nov 04, 2011

great product great price thank goodness for iHerb

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3227089 on Nov 08, 2011

Good!

Unavailable

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Oct 10, 2012

I like this supplement, it does what it is supposed to do at good price. However, it seems to be permanently Out-Of-Stock.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Aug 02, 2013

I haven't been taking it all that long, as I'm using up a Schizandra powder first. It's a good product and this herb has many benefits that I'm still discovering. Wish it was labeled organic, but otherwise good.

Nature's Way, Schizandra Fruit, 580 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2228608 on Oct 28, 2009

Good quality product.

Yet Another Waste of Money

Posted by Reviewer1436207 on Jun 13, 2011

I bought this product based upon recommendation from Dr. Oz and then from the reviews of other customers who had ordered this product. I cannot tell a bit of difference whether I take this supplement or not. There is certainly no change in my energy level except that it drops dramatically in the afternoon. I'd hate to rely on this product to increase my mental clarity during exams. It may work for some but I'm not one of them!

Nature's Way, Schizandra Fruit, 580 mg,

Posted by Reviewer2642922 on Mar 27, 2009

NOTHING NEGATIVE TO REPORT. WOULD REORDER.

Great pricing

Posted by Reviewer3361183 on Nov 06, 2007

Appreciate the consistent quality of this brand -- and especially for this price.