The 410 mg, 180 Capsules might be the better choise.

Posted by Reviewer1645137 on Aug 29, 2010

Well, I used before the Nature's Way, Siberian Eleuthero Root, 410 mg, 180 Capsules and I gave this product 4 Stars after 3 weeks of use. So I hoped the premium one even would be better, but so far I use 3 caps. a day but it doesn`t work at all after 3 weeks. So I can not recommend this premium expensive product.

Great Adaptogen!

Posted by Reviewer1258349 on Jul 23, 2010

My husband and I both need this product. He has a very stressful job mentally and mine is physically stressful. We have both noticed excellent immediate results with taking 2 capsules daily with morning and lunch meals.

Good product and good price

Posted by Reviewer2780520 on Dec 08, 2011

The use of this popular herb can be traced back over 2,000 years in ancient Chinese medical texts, where it is indicated for the treatment of a wide variety of ailments. Although it is a cousin of the Panax ginseng family (Korean,Chinese and American) it’s considered distinctly different. The term panax is derived from the Greek words pan (all) and akos (cure), which means “cure-all”. In addition to its adaptogenic properties, which seem to stem from its ability to regulate the activity of the adrenal cortex in response to stress, Eleuthero has some unique benefits. It stimulates the immune system, especially during times of strenuous physical exertion and stress, and seems especially beneficial for supporting a healthy mood and mental alertness. Eleuthero is also extremely beneficial as a training aid for athletes. Today, eleuthero root is marketed as a support for the liver. my doctor advise me to take ones a day and this help me to relax withous side effect.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on Dec 11, 2008

Takin 4 pills a day and it is starting to help lift my lethargy and depression. Gives a real energy boost. I liked the liquid tincture but it was pretty expensive at the dose I was using. The pills take a while to kick in but after a week I can see the improovement.

adaptogen

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 29, 2009

This product is helpful in balancing adrenal function. I can really notice a difference when I am under stress and do not take this. It works gently and naturally without side effects.

hm

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Oct 03, 2012

did not sense anything different even though I am a sensitive person.

Better Immunity

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Mar 18, 2016

I had read a study that Siberian Ginseng may be effective against viruses like colds and flu so I started taking this extract 2-3 caps per day. It became part of my daily supplement regimen and I forgot about why I even took it. But then after winter came and went without any colds or flu, not even a hint of bronchitis that had plagued me in the past, I realized the only thing different in my life was this supplement. I used to get sick every time the grandkids or anyone near me got sick. Bronchitis became a chronic thing. Now I might get the sniffles, sneezing, or a mild sore throat for a few hours and then the symptoms disappear. I kept telling friends and family, "I think I'm finally coming down with whatever you guys got" yet it never materialized. None of the usual winter bugs and ailments were able to take hold.