Nature's Way, Soy Isoflavones, Standardized, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1747208 on Feb 20, 2008

My doctor recommended soy with Isoflavones for me to help my hot flashes. I found Nature's Way with Isoflavones and picked it up. I take the dosage suggested and I am much improved!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2524462 on Nov 17, 2008

I'm peri-menopausal and soy isoflavones are wonderful for relieving hot flashes. Don't know about the sweaty kinds - I just get the inferno type flashes. There are many manufacturers - I've tried this and one other. The other never worked so I can only recommend Nature's Way. Take one a day - seriously it works. And it's natural! And start taking it when you're in the early stages - get your body accustomed to soy. And stop dairy - that helps too.

Hot Flash Relief

Posted by Reviewer1479004 on Mar 21, 2009

I have been using Nature's Way Soy Isoflavones for approximately four years and have been "hot flash free". Tried other soy products and this was the best....no comparison. Have recommended this product to other friends and they have had the same results. Denise

Nature's Way Soy Isoflavones review

Posted by Reviewer2657958 on Sep 25, 2009

A very good product, probably the best of all the soy isoflavones I've ever tried. One capsule a day (comparing to 2 or 3 capsules a day from other brands). And reasonabely prised as well. Will buy again.

Soy