Fantastic (late stage of depression)

Posted by 4772693801560064790 on Jan 04, 2016

I have suffered from depression for many years, and I have always refused taking medication for it. To cut a long story short; when I was prepared to start to live properly, be successful in my job and meet the love of my life, my depression started to really hold me back. The depression was down from 9 to around 4 out of 10, but I couldn't stand the pressure of my will. I was recommended St Johns Wort from a friend and I am forever grateful that I tried it. It is fantastic, if it wasn't for St Johns Wort I am not sure where I would have been today. It cuts of the edge, and days that normally where really hard is suddenly not so bad after all. It has made a hug difference in the way I manage my stress levels and it is so much easier for me to be helpful and polite to costumers even when I'm under pressure. Since the effect is very quick I now take it on a daily basis, when I feel I need it or when I know that I will have a challenging day ahead of me I will take a capsule in the morning. Dark winter days I may take one in the morning as well as in the evening. If your situation is similar to mine, I would recommend it definitely !

good product!

Posted by 5335143834368424754 on Mar 11, 2015

Good product for depression. Try it! Not expensive, I took 2 capsules per day.

Economic.

Posted by 5025003748559590362 on Nov 19, 2014

High efficiency.

Nature's way St John's Wort

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Aug 19, 2014

This is a great product that keeps my bowel calm and is very affordable

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

this is real stuff. I feel mental calmness every time I take it. I also use rosemary as it aids with memory and cognitive functions.

Reduces stress

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Very effective to reduce stress. It is also nature's antidepressant without the nasty side effects.

Good.

Posted by 4813013231055079617 on Dec 16, 2013

I will order it again.

is it real?

Posted by 5074249043244853283 on Dec 05, 2013

I've had good results with St Johns wort before.. nothing this time

Take instead of anti-depressants !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Oct 07, 2013

This is prescribed in Europe as an antidepressant, and it WORKS. In some people it may cause or increase your sensitivity to the Sun, but it has no other side-effects. It will just make you stop crying & feeling awful. Great stuff.

awesome !