St John's Plague!

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Aug 11, 2008

At first I thought this stuff was good. Was helping my mood. But soon got impatient and angry and felt toxic. Aslo started having crazy thoughts. Not me. I honestly don't believe this stuff is good. i think it might be contaminated. Don't buy this one! I have a membership to Consumerlab.com and this one wasn't tested; but trust me stay away from this one. Also tested positive for excessive lead and cadmium were: Solaray Organically Grown Excipient-Free St. John's Wort and Spring Valley Standardized Extract St. Johns Wort 0.3% 300 mg Free tip to my fellow health seekers: steer clear of all three!

Great for depression!!

Posted by Reviewer1768557 on May 17, 2011

This stuff saved me during menopause!! Please, please try it!!

Reduces stress

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Very effective to reduce stress. It is also nature's antidepressant without the nasty side effects.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

this is real stuff. I feel mental calmness every time I take it. I also use rosemary as it aids with memory and cognitive functions.

Nature's way St John's Wort

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Aug 19, 2014

This is a great product that keeps my bowel calm and is very affordable

Economic.

Posted by 5025003748559590362 on Nov 19, 2014

High efficiency.

Good.

Posted by 4813013231055079617 on Dec 16, 2013

I will order it again.

Fantastic (late stage of depression)

Posted by 4772693801560064790 on Jan 04, 2016

I have suffered from depression for many years, and I have always refused taking medication for it. To cut a long story short; when I was prepared to start to live properly, be successful in my job and meet the love of my life, my depression started to really hold me back. The depression was down from 9 to around 4 out of 10, but I couldn't stand the pressure of my will. I was recommended St Johns Wort from a friend and I am forever grateful that I tried it. It is fantastic, if it wasn't for St Johns Wort I am not sure where I would have been today. It cuts of the edge, and days that normally where really hard is suddenly not so bad after all. It has made a hug difference in the way I manage my stress levels and it is so much easier for me to be helpful and polite to costumers even when I'm under pressure. Since the effect is very quick I now take it on a daily basis, when I feel I need it or when I know that I will have a challenging day ahead of me I will take a capsule in the morning. Dark winter days I may take one in the morning as well as in the evening. If your situation is similar to mine, I would recommend it definitely !

my husband uses them

Posted by Reviewer1432462 on May 02, 2009

for OCD and depression, no need for Rx's now.

Very Effective & Affordable

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Jun 30, 2007

I have used St. John's Wort as an antidepresent for almost 4 years now and it has worked well. This product has worked with equal efficacy as more expensive standardized products with .04% hyperflorins & hypercins. I highly recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »