10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, Thisilyn Cleanse with Herbal Digestive Sweep, 15 Day Program

A Lot of Pills for A Little Gain

Posted by Reviewer2051193 on May 09, 2009

As a rather busy person, I found it difficult to stay on track with how many pills were to be taken over each day for the entire 15-day period. But, on the good side, this seems to be a very gentle cleanser -- no rushing to the bathroom, I saw a little reduction in my post-dinner bloating -- but the symptoms reappeared by day 20 or so. So if you're looking for something mild, this is for you. If not, you might want to try a different product.

Digestive sweep

Posted by Reviewer1735069 on Feb 07, 2009

This is an amazing system detox, but the 15 days was a little extensive. I could only make it 7 days and towards the end I was feeling weak and sick. I took half the kit and in 6 months I will do the other half. The first few days, my body felt so healthy and energized, it was incredible.

Good for regular clensing !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

I have had fairly good results with the Thisilyn cleanses. I'm a bit confused on the difference between the mineral and herbal. Nature's Way customer service advised me that the mineral was slightly more potent however; on the box it lists the herbal as slightly stronger. Also when you select the herbal kit you get the mineral, when you choose the mineral you get the mineral. Not sure if it was a mix up but, for the past four orders that has been my experience. I honestly believe it has dramatically improved my IBS. I have substantially more energy, my constant headache has gone away, I dont wake up with aches and pains, I sleep throughout the night, my hair and skin is smoother, and for the first time in years I can breathe through my nose! I will say that about day three each time I get a bout of acne that resembles something off of the Wicked Witch of the West. The capsules don't irritate my stomach (as many have reported) and I don't mind taking truck loads of supplements each day. I'm assuming that the folks that can't take pills twice/ three times a day do not regularly or actively take supplements anyways. It's non-invasive and relatively standard for a supplement cleanse. I would recommend this for beginners or those of you who would like to be able to leave your house while doing it. It is a great and easy to use cleansing program that is not so aggressive it makes you feel bad. Rather I have always felt great all the way through this cleansing program and never had any side effects from too rapid or too much cleansing too fast. Lots of pills to take but no different than the vitamins I take daily. Use a pill box and take morning and night and you should have no problem. The digestive sweep isn't a turbo cleanser like some but, it does do the trick.

Easy Cleanse/Detox

Posted by Reviewer2348804 on Sep 13, 2008

This is great because you can keep your regular diet as you cleanse. I feel that I have more energy. The Herbal Digestive Sweep was a little strong for me, next time I'll get the Mineral Sweep.

It does what it says

Posted by Reviewer2188872 on Mar 15, 2009

I have been very pleased with this cleanse. It is not harsh and easy to follow. S. Byrd Louisville, KY