Good

Posted by 5330937555888309108 on Aug 16, 2014

Able to get rid of my toxic after two days of application.

Too gentle for me

Posted by 5445068640855551439 on Jul 18, 2014

Would have preferred a more potent cleanser. Too gentle.

Thisilyn Cleanse (Herbal)

Posted by Reviewer3297212 on Dec 18, 2013

Good product not too strong, although 2 of the bedtime tablets were enough for me. Would do again.

Good for regular clensing !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

I have had fairly good results with the Thisilyn cleanses. I'm a bit confused on the difference between the mineral and herbal. Nature's Way customer service advised me that the mineral was slightly more potent however; on the box it lists the herbal as slightly stronger. Also when you select the herbal kit you get the mineral, when you choose the mineral you get the mineral. Not sure if it was a mix up but, for the past four orders that has been my experience. I honestly believe it has dramatically improved my IBS. I have substantially more energy, my constant headache has gone away, I dont wake up with aches and pains, I sleep throughout the night, my hair and skin is smoother, and for the first time in years I can breathe through my nose! I will say that about day three each time I get a bout of acne that resembles something off of the Wicked Witch of the West. The capsules don't irritate my stomach (as many have reported) and I don't mind taking truck loads of supplements each day. I'm assuming that the folks that can't take pills twice/ three times a day do not regularly or actively take supplements anyways. It's non-invasive and relatively standard for a supplement cleanse. I would recommend this for beginners or those of you who would like to be able to leave your house while doing it. It is a great and easy to use cleansing program that is not so aggressive it makes you feel bad. Rather I have always felt great all the way through this cleansing program and never had any side effects from too rapid or too much cleansing too fast. Lots of pills to take but no different than the vitamins I take daily. Use a pill box and take morning and night and you should have no problem. The digestive sweep isn't a turbo cleanser like some but, it does do the trick.

worked well for me

Posted by Reviewer1069774 on Aug 08, 2012

For me this worked very nicely. I did not find it overly harsh on my system but did get things moving. I also felt better at the end. I felt, less tired, less bloated and not as lathergic. I liked it so much I have purchased this same product to use again.

May be it works, may be not

Posted by NastyaK on Jul 17, 2012

I hoped that this program will save me from impurities, but it helped only for a couple of weeks. Maybe I just don't need cleaning

Works well but...

Posted by 5341545231856995814 on Jul 15, 2012

Well I just started using this product 5 days ago... but i would recommend that you read the reviews so your aware that you could cramp on this product. I was prepared for the cramping and it was intense the first night. I continued with this product for the last four days and the cramping stopped after the first. I did increase my intake of water with the pills the second day. So instead of the 8 ozs of water it recommends the first night. I increase it to 24 ozs of water (each phase recommends 8 ozs)... So since I take 3 phases at night 24 ozs of water. I have had no cramping since. The product is doing was it was designed and I can tell you I can already feel the difference in my body. If you start to cramp...see if increasing your water helps like it did for me. I would use again the next time.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1086620 on Mar 15, 2012

All my family used this product few times and we are very satisfied of results

I am pleased with the product

Posted by Reviewer2092815 on Sep 17, 2011

I am pleased with the product

The laxative effect doesn't work!

Posted by chaappy on Aug 16, 2011

Got groggy after taking this in the morning. The laxative effect is ineffective!