Doctor recommended

Posted by Reviewer2029528 on Mar 27, 2007

The Univ. of Wisconsin liver clinic, one of the best, and one of the most progressive, in the country, specifically recommends three Thistlyn caps a day for hepatitus and cyrrosus paitents, before and after a transplant.

V.E. Thiessen (rETIRED BUSINESSMAN)

Posted by Reviewer2360403 on Apr 01, 2008

Thie product has done for my wife what no prescription drug was able to do. She has Hepatitus C and as a result has undergone a liver transplant. However her liver enzimes were always high indicating a problem. Unable to control them with drugs we use milk-thissel to bring them down to normal, much to the suprrise of the transplant team. We find Thisilyn, a product of Germany supplied by iHerb to be the best dependable supplier ever. Thanks forthe quick responce to orders. 5 stars for supplier and products

Thisilyn reduced my sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1095396 on May 02, 2008

After taking thisilyn my sugar was greatly reduced. This was a wonderful assistance in controlling my diabetes.

Works well in low dose

Posted by Reviewer2165111 on Apr 05, 2010

I take 1/2 capsule on midday and 1/2 in the evening (before meals). This dosage works well for me. When I started, I took one full capsule in the evening and that had a slight laxative effect, which I did not wish. The recommendation is 3 capsules per day - not a good idea for me. So my tipp if you have a sensitive gastrointestinal tract: start with a low dosage!

For Long Term Wellness

Posted by Reviewer2956872 on Jan 27, 2010

I started taking Thislyn to combat the side effects of antibiotics I was taking for Lyme disease. After starting Thislyn, my liver tests became normal. That was over 10 years ago and I still take Thislyn to help maintain liver health.

Liver protecting, detoxifying supplement

Posted by Reviewer2129062 on Jul 08, 2008

Silymarin and other flavonoid substances in milk thistle have demonstrated a protective, detoxifying effect on the liver. Most published research have used the Thisilyn formula. Some research has also indicated that the substances in milk thistle extract may be useful also for treating prostate BPH symptoms.

Good value for money

Posted by Reviewer2284349 on Feb 15, 2009

I have been taking a more expensive Silymarin supplement for some years now, but due to the drop in the UK pound's value, I have had to buy a cheaper version to avoid paying import taxes. I have been pleasantly surprised by Nature's Way Thisilyn and have found it very effective for liver health maintenance.

NachisHealed

Posted by Reviewer2594007 on Nov 25, 2008

This was recommended by my herablist as a high quality source of milk thistle for detox purposes. It has improved skin issues.

Helps to heal the Liver

Posted by Reviewer1855686 on Dec 03, 2006

I have Hep C and have been using this product for many years. I was very sick. I feel great now, most of the time. My doctor says my liver is repairing itself. I believe that Thisilyn has played a huge part in that healing. Thank you.

For Morning Sickness

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Jan 09, 2008

I am doing a prep before conceiving to prevent Morning sickness. This product helps to cleasne and keep the liver clean and can be taken 3 caps a day before AND during pregnancy safely. Your liver health has alot to do with morning sickness, because it has to process all the extra hormones at the beginning of pregnancy. Milk thistle is reputed to completely eliminate, or greatly reduce morning sickness if taken before and during pregnancy. It works best if taken with digestive enzymes, probiotics, a ginger supplement, and drink lemon water. Bye Bye morning sickness! UPDATE on the Thisilyn--I have only begun to take Thisilyn, but I tell you it must be absorbing into my body, because me psoirasis is beginning to dry up/ get smoother. Thats my test to see how good milk thistle absorbs! So far so good, maybe it will make the psoriasis disappear!