Is working great

Posted by bugajuk on Jan 16, 2015

Very god for cold and flu for my son. I give him 4-5 teaspoons in a day (first 3 days), and 3 times other days. Its working! It's a pity about the price, because it lasts only for one time he is recovered.

Umcka Cold & Flu liquid

Posted by Reviewer1860284 on Nov 16, 2012

I LOVE this stuff. I've tried this 3 separate times now. At the first sign of feeling achy and that I'm coming down with something, I've taken Umcka Cold & Flu. Within 1 - 3 doses I felt better and didn't get sick. This stuff works! And it tastes GREAT. My sister-in-law, who got sick a lot from working in a hospital, told me about this product. It works great for her too. :)

Nature's Way Umcka cold and flu

Posted by Reviewer2366117 on Mar 06, 2012

Excellent product will always use from now on and all natural

The Best NATURAL remedy for colds/flu

Posted by Reviewer1707878 on Jan 15, 2012

I have been using Umcka for the past few years. I swear by this stuff :) I secret it to take it at the first sign of symptoms, and take it 4 times a day. It works !!!!!!

it works

Posted by Reviewer2426904 on Dec 14, 2011

It does shorten duration of cold and flu. but still not the magical product i am looking for

Quckly Reduces Symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Aug 15, 2011

I use this at the very first sign of sinus problems or sore throat related to seasonal allergies or a possible cold/flu. It really seems to help reduce the symptoms quickly and it tastes great. I appreciate that there are no sugar based sweeteners.

Cold and Flu Fighter

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Sep 23, 2010

This works great to help recover from colds and flu quickly. Take at first sign. Taste is good, too.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2137844 on Jul 08, 2009

This product works very well and I like that there is no alcohol in it.

Umcka Cold+ Flu liquid

Posted by Reviewer1658872 on Mar 28, 2009

This is my favorite cold and flu medication ever since I read the German research papers on this product several years ago. As a retired German pharmacist I can highly recommend all Umcka products, however, this sugar-free Umcka liquid is my favorite.

nips flu and cold in the bud

Posted by Reviewer2490888 on Mar 05, 2009

Ok, I love this UMCKA and sent some to my brother in law who now wants to make pop cycles out of it. it shortened my illness fast. I highly recommend UMCKA drops and syrup Much gratitude! MM

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »