Umcka Cold+ Flu liquid

Posted by Reviewer1658872 on Mar 28, 2009

This is my favorite cold and flu medication ever since I read the German research papers on this product several years ago. As a retired German pharmacist I can highly recommend all Umcka products, however, this sugar-free Umcka liquid is my favorite.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2137844 on Jul 08, 2009

This product works very well and I like that there is no alcohol in it.

Quckly Reduces Symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Aug 15, 2011

I use this at the very first sign of sinus problems or sore throat related to seasonal allergies or a possible cold/flu. It really seems to help reduce the symptoms quickly and it tastes great. I appreciate that there are no sugar based sweeteners.

Cold and Flu Fighter

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Sep 23, 2010

This works great to help recover from colds and flu quickly. Take at first sign. Taste is good, too.

works great to shorten the life of colds

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Feb 03, 2009

I always have this on hand for sicknesses and we are only sick for 1-3 days, rather than 1-2 weeks! When I'm without it I really notice a difference.

try it

Posted by Reviewer1735390 on Feb 06, 2009

I love this and always keep it in the house it works great on colds but doesn't give you any of the other side effects of medicine I feel energized and have manage to get rid of colds in as much as 3 day with this

Natures Way Umcka cold and flu

Posted by Reviewer2763395 on Feb 24, 2009

This has kept us out of the drs office!! We have 6 kids, it makes a difference. My husband was healed in a couple of days from flu at Christmas. At first sign of illness, take it and it really does help heal.

nips flu and cold in the bud

Posted by Reviewer2490888 on Mar 05, 2009

Ok, I love this UMCKA and sent some to my brother in law who now wants to make pop cycles out of it. it shortened my illness fast. I highly recommend UMCKA drops and syrup Much gratitude! MM

The Best NATURAL remedy for colds/flu

Posted by Reviewer1707878 on Jan 15, 2012

I have been using Umcka for the past few years. I swear by this stuff :) I secret it to take it at the first sign of symptoms, and take it 4 times a day. It works !!!!!!

Nature's Way Umcka cold and flu

Posted by Reviewer2366117 on Mar 06, 2012

Excellent product will always use from now on and all natural

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »