excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jan 30, 2012

I always keeps this in my house. if you take it at the on start of a cold or flu, it knocks it right out. My doctor recommended it and it works.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1182455 on Dec 28, 2011

For the past twenty years I would get a winter cold that always turned into something worse. Two winters ago my stepdaughter gave some of this and I haven't even had a bad cold since. My family and friends have been amazed at how well it works.

Best stuff for me

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Feb 26, 2012

Experimented with a few different products over the years and this one works best for. Cuts length and severity of colds. Excellent!

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer2472351 on Mar 02, 2008

This is the best homeopathic cold remedy out there.

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer2328878 on Mar 06, 2008

Umcka is an amazingly fast decongestant. I've recommended it to several people who have been instant converts. Best of all, I've never experienced any side effects, no jitters or drowsiness, no over drying - just results withing minutes.

Works for Kitties as Well

Posted by Reviewer1668796 on Dec 20, 2015

I used this to ward off cold symptoms from my cats. The taste is tolerable and on average I dropped 5 to 6 drops (appx. 0.25ml) directly through the side of their mouths. I used up to 7 to 8 drops (appx. 0.30ml). Three times daily, continue for two more days after the symptoms have subsided. It usually takes two weeks for a cold to run its course but this winter it was gone in less than a week. Other herbs that are great to use in combination are Black Elderberry and Lomatium but I felt this one alone does a wonderful job, too.

Stops the cold

Posted by chukchenka on Dec 22, 2011

Helped me already twice since the order.

Umcka is Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Oct 31, 2011

Helps to stop a cold in it's tracks!

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1412709 on Nov 16, 2011

GOOD

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1028667 on Dec 21, 2011

from Lithuania. Highly recommend!