excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jan 30, 2012

I always keeps this in my house. if you take it at the on start of a cold or flu, it knocks it right out. My doctor recommended it and it works.

Posted by Reviewer1182455 on Dec 28, 2011

For the past twenty years I would get a winter cold that always turned into something worse. Two winters ago my stepdaughter gave some of this and I haven't even had a bad cold since. My family and friends have been amazed at how well it works.

Works for Kitties as Well

Posted by Reviewer1668796 on Dec 20, 2015

I used this to ward off cold symptoms from my cats. The taste is tolerable and on average I dropped 5 to 6 drops (appx. 0.25ml) directly through the side of their mouths. I used up to 7 to 8 drops (appx. 0.30ml). Three times daily, continue for two more days after the symptoms have subsided. It usually takes two weeks for a cold to run its course but this winter it was gone in less than a week. Other herbs that are great to use in combination are Black Elderberry and Lomatium but I felt this one alone does a wonderful job, too.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer2472351 on Mar 02, 2008

This is the best homeopathic cold remedy out there.

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer2328878 on Mar 06, 2008

Umcka is an amazingly fast decongestant. I've recommended it to several people who have been instant converts. Best of all, I've never experienced any side effects, no jitters or drowsiness, no over drying - just results withing minutes.

Best stuff for me

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Feb 26, 2012

Experimented with a few different products over the years and this one works best for. Cuts length and severity of colds. Excellent!

Stops the cold

Posted by chukchenka on Dec 22, 2011

Helped me already twice since the order.

Posted by Reviewer2007225 on Dec 13, 2009

A. K., Mesa, Az

Posted by Reviewer2073382 on Oct 09, 2008

Excellent product. Works every time. Fast, friendly service at iHerb.com. Definitely will buy from them again!

super

Posted by Reviewer2231693 on Dec 18, 2012

good taste, no alcohol, love it!