Great taste and seems effective for sore throats and first signs of flu/fever. Speeds recovery time.

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Great taste and seems effective for sore throats and first signs of flu/fever. Speed recovery time.

UMCKA vaikams

Posted by 5659115892037026297 on Jan 19, 2015

Maloniai geriamas vaiku, padedantis nesusirgti, ir truputi susirgus :) greiciau pasveikti vaistas.

Worth to try, helps.

Posted by Reviewer2054652 on Dec 09, 2014

Bought this product for my daughters,and I can tell, it works! Totally recommend this product!

zi

Posted by 5116745392224785414 on Nov 22, 2014

The best.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2561928 on Nov 02, 2014

This product works very well. My daughter loves this.

Works wonders

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Sep 24, 2014

I woke up in the middle of the night the day before yesterday. I had a sharp and very unpleasant pain in my throat. I got up and opened Umcka. I took it and went to bed. When I woke up again I felt that my throat was much better. It was sore, of course, but this terrible, sharp pain had disappeared. I took Umcka the next day and today and I can say that now I have no pain in my throat, only a runny nose. It also worked the same way on my mother. It really deals with a sore throat and helps very fast.

Bye Bye Cough

Posted by 5595742825890098050 on Jul 15, 2014

I have been so annoyed that you cant buy over the counter remedies for kids under 6 years as i have an asthmatic 3 year old and regardless of what everyone says, if i can clear up my little girls' chesty cough by giving her some medicine then her asthma attacks go away too so everyone in the house bonuses... i gave her a half strength dose of this 3 times and within 48 hours... voila... much less chest congestion! she still had a cold but she wasnt wheezing and we got more than 1.5hours sleep for the first time in a week at night :) yaaay!!!

perfectly

Posted by 5605359580329158725 on Jun 06, 2014

It really helps. A runny nose is lower. Children are very fond of.

Great taste

Posted by 4729501890997803459 on May 24, 2014

Releives congested nose

Excellent!!

Posted by 5230649761395813949 on Feb 20, 2014

Our second bottle. Works very well for my daughter, tastes good, and all natural!!