New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare Original Drops, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

I'm a skeptic, I'm a believer

Posted by Reviewer1706725 on Nov 17, 2008

As a physician, I get lots of coughing in my face on a daily basis. I read a review of Umcka in one of my journals, which cited a statistically sound study showing the beneficial effects. I have used it twice so far this year when I started with cold symptoms, and the virus lasted less time and was much less severe. I bought extra to keep on hand! I have had much less success with several products (effervescent tabs, nasal swabs) bought at my local drugstore, so I will continue to order this.

Umcka Original Drops

Posted by Reviewer1019742 on Oct 21, 2009

Doctor's diagnosis was bronchitis so he suggested Umcka which he carries in his office. Started taking it right away (had been about a day since first symptoms and started hacking). I believe taking it prevented the bronchitis and cough from getting worse. The usual weeks and weeks of cough were gone after 2 days! Years ago I used the cough syrup which didn't help much, but the drops seem to be much more effective.

Very helpful!!

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on Sep 21, 2010

I've used this in the past, and it worked GREAT for all types of colds (sinus, chest, etc). My husband, who is military and is forced to get a flu shot (which, even though it's supposed to be impossible, gives him the flu for a good 2-3 weeks after every shot) has taken this and this past year, managed to avoid getting the flu from it! I've noticed it lessens the effects when taken after already sick. This year I bought it in preparation for the flu/cold season coming up. Nothing like being prepared!

Umcka

Posted by Reviewer2167318 on Jun 28, 2011

We have been using this for many years. As long as you start right when you feel something is coming on, seems to work Wonders. Kept me out of the DR office for years. I do combine it with other herbs and supplements.

Finally something that works!

Posted by Reviewer2624728 on Aug 04, 2011

Thank you for making a product that helps shorten the nasty cold. I'm hooked!