I'm a skeptic, I'm a believer

Posted by Reviewer1706725 on Nov 17, 2008

As a physician, I get lots of coughing in my face on a daily basis. I read a review of Umcka in one of my journals, which cited a statistically sound study showing the beneficial effects. I have used it twice so far this year when I started with cold symptoms, and the virus lasted less time and was much less severe. I bought extra to keep on hand! I have had much less success with several products (effervescent tabs, nasal swabs) bought at my local drugstore, so I will continue to order this.

Umcka Original Drops

Posted by Reviewer1019742 on Oct 21, 2009

Doctor's diagnosis was bronchitis so he suggested Umcka which he carries in his office. Started taking it right away (had been about a day since first symptoms and started hacking). I believe taking it prevented the bronchitis and cough from getting worse. The usual weeks and weeks of cough were gone after 2 days! Years ago I used the cough syrup which didn't help much, but the drops seem to be much more effective.

Umcka

Posted by Reviewer2167318 on Jun 28, 2011

We have been using this for many years. As long as you start right when you feel something is coming on, seems to work Wonders. Kept me out of the DR office for years. I do combine it with other herbs and supplements.

Finally something that works!

Posted by Reviewer2624728 on Aug 04, 2011

Thank you for making a product that helps shorten the nasty cold. I'm hooked!

great for a sore throat

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Nov 06, 2011

At the first sign of a sore throat I take these and they help SOO much!

Very helpful!!

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on Sep 21, 2010

I've used this in the past, and it worked GREAT for all types of colds (sinus, chest, etc). My husband, who is military and is forced to get a flu shot (which, even though it's supposed to be impossible, gives him the flu for a good 2-3 weeks after every shot) has taken this and this past year, managed to avoid getting the flu from it! I've noticed it lessens the effects when taken after already sick. This year I bought it in preparation for the flu/cold season coming up. Nothing like being prepared!

This is the stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1621925 on Feb 17, 2009

Use it to prevent a cold you feel coming on, or to lessen and shorten the symptoms of one that has taken hold. Works better than anything else we've used.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2330344 on Apr 10, 2009

This product really works

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1362239 on Apr 16, 2009

This helps to get over colds faster, especially if taken at the first sign of a cold.

recommended

Posted by Reviewer1242303 on Jul 29, 2009

If I use in winter when I feel a tickle in my throat it will alleviate symptoms directly. Seems to work for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »