I'm a skeptic, I'm a believer

Posted by Reviewer1706725 on Nov 17, 2008

As a physician, I get lots of coughing in my face on a daily basis. I read a review of Umcka in one of my journals, which cited a statistically sound study showing the beneficial effects. I have used it twice so far this year when I started with cold symptoms, and the virus lasted less time and was much less severe. I bought extra to keep on hand! I have had much less success with several products (effervescent tabs, nasal swabs) bought at my local drugstore, so I will continue to order this.

Umcka Original Drops

Posted by Reviewer1019742 on Oct 21, 2009

Doctor's diagnosis was bronchitis so he suggested Umcka which he carries in his office. Started taking it right away (had been about a day since first symptoms and started hacking). I believe taking it prevented the bronchitis and cough from getting worse. The usual weeks and weeks of cough were gone after 2 days! Years ago I used the cough syrup which didn't help much, but the drops seem to be much more effective.

Umcka

Posted by Reviewer2167318 on Jun 28, 2011

We have been using this for many years. As long as you start right when you feel something is coming on, seems to work Wonders. Kept me out of the DR office for years. I do combine it with other herbs and supplements.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2224936 on Oct 10, 2008

We really like it. This is one of the few products that you should feel safe taking and you have a backing of the clinical trials for its efficacy.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2330344 on Apr 10, 2009

This product really works

love it

Posted by Reviewer2593779 on Aug 15, 2009

Umcka has saved me from seeing the Dr. more than several times. I work in an office and when others around me are sick I have maintained health. I combine it with Esberitox.

Umcka

Posted by Reviewer2598599 on Apr 12, 2008

Fast Acting - - Great stuff. A friend who lives in Europe turned me on to this. Excellent!!!

Finally something that works!

Posted by Reviewer2624728 on Aug 04, 2011

Thank you for making a product that helps shorten the nasty cold. I'm hooked!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jan 30, 2012

I always keeps this in my house. if you take it at the on start of a cold or flu, it knocks it right out. My doctor recommended it and it works.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2724631 on Jul 01, 2013

Excellent product for throat, cold releaf.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »