Nature's Way, Uva Ursi, Leaves, 100 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Super for UTIs

Posted by Reviewer1184329 on Mar 28, 2008

This product is a wonderful example of a good medicine that fell out of use when pharmacutical companies couldn't make as much money on it as on those "new-fangled" antibiotics. I used to drink Uva Ursi tea to knock out a UTI, and I was skeptical of taking Uva Ursi in a capsule, but now I think it works even better than the tea did. And you don't have to *taste* it! This product gets a big thumbs up from me!

Works Great for Water Retention

Posted by Reviewer2820125 on Oct 26, 2011

Relieves excess water/edema and NO EXTRA FILLERS or junk in this, just the parsley and the capsule it's in.

got rid of my bladder infection

Posted by Reviewer1058158 on Jan 11, 2012

I don't really LIKE the supplements, BUT I got rid of my bladder infection! I was always feeling as if I had bad breath.

Great for Urinary Tract Infections

Posted by 5634280547501121213 on Oct 18, 2012

I started using Nature's Answer Goldenseal Root, but this did not remedy my urinary tract infection. I find this product a lot more effective and reliable. It works for a minor bladder infection; I took 4 capsules twice a day. However, be very careful with this because the active ingredient is toxic to the liver and also to the eyes if taken for long periods/high doses. The EU has set a tolerable limit for arbutin (one of the active ingredients) so keep within this. 3-4 capsules twice a day for 7 days is my chosen dosage, which is within the limits of safety. At 3 capsules twice a day I had no side effects, however at 4 capsules twice a day I suffered some mild nausea. Also, I take a urinary alkalinizer each day as this herb works best in alkaline urine. I don't think it works in acidic environments.

Treatment for UTI

Posted by Reviewer2813833 on Jun 08, 2011

This is a natural way for getting rid of UTI and much better than antibiotics.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »