Super for UTIs

Posted by Reviewer1184329 on Mar 28, 2008

This product is a wonderful example of a good medicine that fell out of use when pharmacutical companies couldn't make as much money on it as on those "new-fangled" antibiotics. I used to drink Uva Ursi tea to knock out a UTI, and I was skeptical of taking Uva Ursi in a capsule, but now I think it works even better than the tea did. And you don't have to *taste* it! This product gets a big thumbs up from me!

Great for Urinary Tract Infections

Posted by 5634280547501121213 on Oct 18, 2012

I started using Nature's Answer Goldenseal Root, but this did not remedy my urinary tract infection. I find this product a lot more effective and reliable. It works for a minor bladder infection; I took 4 capsules twice a day. However, be very careful with this because the active ingredient is toxic to the liver and also to the eyes if taken for long periods/high doses. The EU has set a tolerable limit for arbutin (one of the active ingredients) so keep within this. 3-4 capsules twice a day for 7 days is my chosen dosage, which is within the limits of safety. At 3 capsules twice a day I had no side effects, however at 4 capsules twice a day I suffered some mild nausea. Also, I take a urinary alkalinizer each day as this herb works best in alkaline urine. I don't think it works in acidic environments.

Works Great for Water Retention

Posted by Reviewer2820125 on Oct 26, 2011

Relieves excess water/edema and NO EXTRA FILLERS or junk in this, just the parsley and the capsule it's in.

Treatment for UTI

Posted by Reviewer2813833 on Jun 08, 2011

This is a natural way for getting rid of UTI and much better than antibiotics.

Works Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1573113 on Aug 21, 2011

Have been using these for awhile for UTI pain and they are awesome.

Another must have for UTI!

Posted by Reviewer1888911 on Jul 14, 2009

Likeise this stuff is amazing for UTI's!

Very effective

Posted by kgracew on Feb 25, 2010

Only needed to use this for a few days and the results were very good. Very satisfied with the product.

Good price for a mild diuretic!

Posted by Reviewer3200281 on Aug 05, 2010

It's a very good price for a mild diuretic and kidney protector!

got rid of my bladder infection

Posted by Reviewer1058158 on Jan 11, 2012

I don't really LIKE the supplements, BUT I got rid of my bladder infection! I was always feeling as if I had bad breath.

Great for Bladder

Posted by Reviewer3008463 on Jan 03, 2008

This is one of the best products for bladder irritations, including kidney, and water retention.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »