Noticeable improvement

Posted by Reviewer2334972 on Apr 02, 2014

I am very satisfied with the Nature's Way brand of valerian. It works well for me and I get a much more restful night's sleep thanks to this product. Highly recommended.

Valerian to help with sleep

Posted by 5155650592960935034 on Dec 12, 2013

I have taken Valerian tablets for a few months now, I only take 1 tablet each night and find they do help me to sleep a bit better, I don't really want to take 2 tablets. I can go to sleep after taking the Valerian tablet, but I very often wake up during the night and find it very difficult to get back to sleep. If this persists I might try taking 2 tablets and see if that helps. I have taken Valerian from another supplier and while this tablet is not completely Odour Free as it states in the listing, it doesn't smell quite as bad as the tablets that I've taken from a different supplier. I did write to iHerb about the tablet not being completely Odour Free and was told that sometimes there might be broken tablet in the tub, this was not the case, this is my only complaint, I do not think that something should be sold as being Odour Free if it isn't which these tablets are not, BUT I will still take them, as I have said, they do not smell as bad as a different brand that I have taken in the past. I have given them 3 star simply due to them not being odour free.

Useless

Posted by Leveeah on Jun 14, 2012

I have a sleep phase disorder and have tried many things, both prescription and herbal, to help me fall asleep. My chiropractor recommended Valerian and after reading the reviews here I was pretty excited to try it. Sadly it didn't work at all. I tried 1, 2 and then 3 tablets on different nights, to no effect whatsoever.

Adequate product

Posted by OzMSau on Jun 10, 2012

Not really sure if these worked well or not, maybe I was expecting to much :)

ok

Posted by Reviewer2748435 on Apr 09, 2012

ok

Forget the strong valerian smell

Posted by GUD174 on Apr 05, 2012

This tablets are coated with a lemon balm and it erases almost all the strong valerian odor, wich for me is very disgusting. I have occasional insomnia. I take one tablet when I have problems to sleep and then rest all night without problem. Also helps me when I'm nervous or I want to stay well rested for an important day. I will buy this again.

Good Sleep aid and helps tummy troubles

Posted by Reviewer2493164 on Feb 16, 2012

I like that this product has lemon balm extract in it. It definitely helps calm your tummy, so you can get a good nights sleep. Also you don't have the sleep hangover you get from melatonin.

Does not work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on Dec 07, 2011

I purchased Nature's Way Valeian Nighttime after reading the wonderful reviews. I can say it did not work for me at all. I am now thinking of SAMe or 5HTP. Any comments from people that are using these two products please.

Valerian

Posted by Reviewer1740929 on Nov 22, 2011

Seems to help, not dramatic. Odor free is nice.

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1363706 on Nov 17, 2011

This product relaxes you and helps to ease you into sleep.