Nature's Way, Valerian Nighttime, Natural Sleep Aid, Odor Free, 100 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Impressive!

Posted by Reviewer2922366 on Nov 27, 2007

Never been an insomniac til a medicine I was on short-term had that side-effect. This valerian gave me a bit of relief most of the time. When I got rid of the medicine I was left with a still messed-up sleep pattern & central nervous system that was trying to heal from the nasty prescription drug. That's when this product really showed me what it could do! Helped heal me naturally as my systems all returned to normal. I used 3 tabs nightly for a week then 2 for another week; now it is in the cupboard for emergency use! No odor, easy to swallow, and the lemon balm is a great addition due to its healing properties in the nervous system as well. Had no problems taking this whatsoever. -Highly recommended-

Best "No smell" Valerian!!

Posted by Reviewer2933593 on Jun 21, 2010

I love Valerian for relaxation and sleep, and I don't even mind the smell of the regular capsules. My husband (an insomniac) can't stand the smell or the taste of the normal kind. These are tiny, coated, and have NO valerian smell. They work fantastic, too. If I'm a little edgy or hyped up before bed, taking just one tablet lets me relax and sleep within an hour. My husband needs to take two. On bad nights, he takes two of these along with the 3 mg timed released melatonin (he has trouble staying asleep) by Life Extension. He has also tried the Natural Factors timed released "Sleep Factors" product with good results.

Great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1776093 on Oct 13, 2007

I am relaxed and calm after taking this product. It really helps me to fall asleep when I'm tense or anxious.

This does work!

Posted by Reviewer2984997 on Jul 10, 2008

Searched with Google and came up with a study where one or two tablets of this dose were used. Almost all the children slept better after 4 weeks. So far after 2 weeks, I am impressed. It does not make my child fall asleep, but seems to decrease his anxiety and calm him before bed. Instead of getting in and out of bed, or restlessly stirring, now him may just talk himself to sleep. Also seems to keep him asleep too! We combine this with a very small dose of Melatonin, usually around 1mg (we break the tablet into quarter pieces).

The only Valerian I've found without the smell

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Aug 26, 2008

Valerian has got to be the worst smelling of the commonly used herbs, but it is great for sleep, relaxation, muscle pain, and muscle relaxation. Nature's Way, with it's unique double coating, has successfully created a Valerian supplement that has no discernible odor. My Multi smells worse than these. I'm impressed. If you like the effects of Valerian, but can't stand the odor, this is the pill for you.