Helps to calm down

Posted by Reviewer2118948 on Apr 02, 2009

This is the right dosage of valerian root extract to calm down if you are upset about something or to settle down before you go to bed. Absolutely natural with no side effects antidepressant and sleep aid. If more people knew about the valerian root qualities, the Big Pharma would go bakrupt.

Best For Falling Asleep Naturally

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Oct 29, 2008

I take two of these one hour before going to bed and I drift off into a great 8 hour sleep. I have no hangover effect the next morning.

Great Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer2718008 on Mar 25, 2009

This definitely helped me fall asleep faster and get my rest. I trust Nature's Way and have used many of their supplements. Good reputation. Very fast shipping from iherb and great service. Couldn't ask for anything more.

anti anxiety nature's way

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Nov 01, 2010

Went off my Rx anti anxiety med by using this and it helps me to sleep.

Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1078114 on Sep 23, 2009

All Nature's Way Valerian works even for those insomniacs that think that they have tried everything! Try them and you will see you'll sleep!! Wonderful stuff!

Great sleep aid product!

Posted by Reviewer3135728 on Nov 16, 2011

I began taking Valerian when I noticed it was a key ingredient in a menopause support product. It really helps me to get to sleep and sleep well. I would highly recommend this product, and I would highly recommend you buy all your supplements from iherb, as they have the best prices around!!

Helps relax

Posted by Reviewer1805193 on Feb 11, 2012

It helps to sleep and relax

LOVE THIS NAME BRAND

Posted by 5462016761088602912 on Dec 11, 2015

Love this Brand (Nature's Way) Valerian Standardized... I take two at bed time for a good night sleep and it also helps with my anxiety the next day.

It works, non habit forming

Posted by Reviewer1761634 on Feb 02, 2014

It's my daily tablet, it works, nots as powerful as melange in combinations, buts it's no habit forming.... Relates you prior to bed time...

An Interesting Herb

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Feb 14, 2012

Valerian does not induce sleep, at least not with my wife or self, but it does provide a more refreshing sleep almost irrespective of how little sleep one had.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »