good for your eyes

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Oct 29, 2008

Cheap vitamin A, good for people with hypothyroidism who lack the ability to convert Beta Carotene to vitamin A

Vitamin A

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on May 07, 2009

It is recommended in higher doses for folks that take D, E and Zinc. Good for skin and infections. Nice tiny pills too.

Power packed little softgels

Posted by Reviewer2435660 on Feb 16, 2011

I love these tiny, high powered litle softgels. I got them to tackle my acne and they seem to be helping as my skin has definitely improved with my new cocktail of vitamins. Will definitely repurchase these little bad boys.

Acne face

Posted by Reviewer1012583 on Oct 18, 2011

It helped my acne go away ...try it,it helps!

Changed formula - SYNTHETIC

Posted by klinacz on Sep 28, 2015

Product I have received has different front and back label, it doesn't say "natural source" on front of it anymore and it says that it comes from fish oil and retinyl palmitate, which is the synthetic form of vitamin A. If I knew that it has different ingredients than these stated on this website I wouldn't order this product. Also it contains soy. I won't order it again and my trust to this brand has decreased a lot.

best vitamin A

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Sep 22, 2010

This is the only vitamin A that really works for me. It helps clear up HSV outbreaks when taken in hight doses, 5 at a time. Also, clears up acne.

Vitamin A

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Oct 12, 2010

WOrks and stops hayfever and keeps my eyes good

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Dec 26, 2007

Very good anti-infection vitamin

Easy to take

Posted by Krisinsight on Jan 23, 2012

These are easy to take and this form of Vit A is more easily utilized by people with thyroid disease.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on May 03, 2009

I have never been able to tolerate the Beta Carotene so I was happy to find this Vitamin A, from fish oil. What has amazed me is my skin texture. I am 66 years old and have had dry skin for years. I've only been using this product for 3 weeks and my skin is noticeably smoother. I first noticed my hands and feet had improved 100%. My eyes are moist and very clear and they no longer itch just in the short time I have been using this vitamin. There are so many benefits to this form of vitamin A; I will defiantly continue to use it. I'd give it ten stars if it were possible. Shirley