Bubble killer

Posted by Reviewer2537278 on Mar 27, 2009

When I researched the implications of bubbles in my urine and found that they may indicate kidney malfunction, I was glad to come upon some recent research that indicated kidney benefit from Vitamin B-1 intake. Following the research report I took 100 mg of B-1 three times a day and in a short time the bubbles noticeably reduced. I felt that I had knowledgeably managed the situation until a 24 hour urine test showed that my kidneys were just fine. So for what its worth, B-1 kills some bubbles.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Apr 12, 2011

I feel this is a good quality product. Used B1 successfully, together with sublingual B12 and B-complex, for resolving shaking (dysautonomia) and neck stiffness. I cannot tell if it works alone, probably best in synergy with other B vitamins.

B-1

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Mar 16, 2011

Good aid to improving digestion and sleeping habits

Travel Clinic Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2986811 on Feb 05, 2008

I'm taking a trip to Thailand and the Nurse at the Travel Clinic recommended this vitimin to prevent mesquito bites.

great

Posted by Reviewer3307060 on Nov 22, 2010

i take it for countering the jitter effect of café and it work well

Why buy something more expensive

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on Feb 04, 2014

It does a great job and the price is non existing. It is much better than more expensive products. Will stick with this one each time.

Good, but Aaaack!

Posted by Reviewer2363022 on Dec 06, 2007

Seems to be perfectly good B1, and rather cheap compared to Twinlabs. But when I tried to open a cap and stir some into my child's milk (nightmares come from a lack of B1), he nearly choked! Apparently, it's not as "taste-friendly" as the Twinlabs brand.

B-1

Posted by Reviewer1983115 on Jan 04, 2008

Really good B-1. And because it comes in capsule form, it's much more easily absorbed.

Heart & Brain

Posted by harrison42 on Nov 09, 2011

Good product - I like my medications in capsule form.

For MSUD symptoms

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 24, 2015

I did research on MSUD. All the MD tech papers recommend this, as well as L-Carnitine. I take both when such symptoms manifest. But I also take charcoal for the "poisoning" life-draining symptoms and that works fast. Since I take these 3 to assist during a crisis, I am not sure which works best. I know the other two definitely help tremendously. I am not sure about this one which I added later. I try to avoid taking it because it's synthetic and I already take a natural B-complex. Still, when critical symptoms manifest, this is a million times better than anything prescription for someone with liver illness. Synthetic, but no side-effects here and no extra burden on the liver. For that, I give 5 stars.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »