Nature's Way, Vitamin B2, 100 mg, 100 Capsules

Powerful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1496336 on Dec 03, 2009

After just two weeks of using these capsules (because of very low B2 blood levels) my skin has turned a bit yellowish so I think this is the real thing. I must admit I was taking three capsules a day which is a lot more than advised... Btw, my eyesight has improved, too, and I no longer turn away from bright light - have even bought some new lamps.

Love the price!

Posted by Reviewer3357626 on Aug 06, 2008

My doctor recommended a regimen of B2 and Magnesium Malate as a migraine preventative. I have used this product for over a year. Love it and love the price!

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer3276886 on Oct 31, 2007

I'm having a better response to my thyroid meds and I believe the B2 is a major contributor to that. Thank you!

Migrane prevention

Posted by Reviewer1802414 on Mar 18, 2009

I am taking this in combo with your CoQ10,Magnesium, and Calcium and I am happy to report that as a migrane preventative it is working wonderfully. You also are reasonable and I recieved your shipment quickly. Thanks.

B2, Riboflavin

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Jun 07, 2010

Excellent well priced product. I don't really have vision poblems but find my eyes are more comfortable when using a computer monitor for long periods of time and are less susceptible to glare. It also seems to enhance mental alertness. I've been taking this a few times a week with my morning multivitamin (I don't think it's a good idea taking high dose 'B' vitamins in isolation). Apparently this nutrient can also help lower homocysteine levels - particularly for those with the 'homozygous polymorphism' who are least able to metabolise folic acid.