excellent

Posted by Reviewer2567230 on Jan 06, 2011

My wife has not healed liver cancer. All these products which I have ordered from iherb.com recommended by our splended doctor Antti Heikkilä, has mekes my wife much better and stronger. Even as she said it is almost miracle. She has power to walk a little, do some homeworks and she fas begin to believe that maybe it is not even possible to get more years to live more. At november 2010 oncoligist said that she has two mounth time to live the situation is so bad. Then I took appoinment to doctor Antti Heikkilä and he geve me all this items and where I could order them. Thank a lot of iherb.com and many thanks to Antti Heikkilä which has given by his advices more time to live to her. Thank`s for all of you! -Juha Vastapuu

good price

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Nov 29, 2016

Not free from magnesium stearate making it inferior to Thorne's vitamin C. Still, this is a reliable company, with good quality products.

NO COLDS FOR YOU!

Posted by Reviewer2732863 on Apr 23, 2011

KEEP THE COLD AWAY WITH YOUR C EVERYDAY!

Great product for the price

Posted by Reviewer2917164 on Nov 21, 2011

Great for the price - has bioflavonoids, good dose, plenty of servings and it's a vcap so it's readily absorbed.

vitamin c-1000

Posted by 5305777460607451892 on Mar 19, 2015

very good

Like this very much

Posted by 4788412294674356579 on Jun 24, 2016

I've ordered this a couple of times already. My family uses so much vitamin c and this c-1000 with bioflavonoids works so well for us that it's the only vitamin c we take. It helps heal wounds faster, keeps flu and other infections away. Highly recommended!

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Nov 03, 2011

I don't like taking tablets, so i love these, much easier to sallow!

Nature's Way Vit C-1000 w/bioflavonoids

Posted by Reviewer3190843 on Sep 15, 2011

Excellent product. When I catch something I take 2 gms every 2 hours and am over it in nothing flat. I can take more C than the average person. If 2 caps at 1 gram each is too much cut down to one every 2 hours. This vitamin is a must for cutting down flu time.

vit c natures way

Posted by Reviewer1192966 on Nov 06, 2010

best bargain for flu season

excellent