Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1892786 on Mar 23, 2007

This product absorbs readily, never causes canker sores like absorbic acid might, rose hips add a natural source. I've used this product for over a decade.

Mr Gary J Johns

Posted by Reviewer1977885 on Sep 26, 2008

I'm sorry I haven't bought from you in a while because I was short of money. I must say for Nature's Way Vitamin C, it is a capsule. I have taken some vitamins in pill form that never completely dissolved. This product is reasonable and very good quality.

A great product.

Posted by Reviewer3011160 on Aug 24, 2009

Excellent product. Being in a capsule you don't have the problem of a strong taste in the mouth and the risk of damage to the enamel of the teeth. My wife and I use it for colds, flu's and hayfever with amazing results. As vitamin C is a natural antihistamine and antibiotic it needs to be topped up over the day so we take it every hour or so as explained by the infamous vitamin c Doctor, Dr. Robert Cathcart on Google.

Not so hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1073620 on Jan 25, 2008

My wife can't abide the big, hard 1Gram tabs, but these caps go down with no problem.

Cheap & cheerful!

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on May 09, 2012

I was advised to take Vit C 1000mg as I have crazy mood swings and was told it would help even out my moods. It did exactly that! I feel much more even-tempered now and also less lethargic, after taking this and fish oil daily. Plus such a good price for a HUGE bottle.

Natures Way C-1000

Posted by Reviewer1794439 on Aug 24, 2010

Good product, highly recommend it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2718629 on Oct 26, 2011

This brand is the best I have used by far. At the first sign of sniffles or sore throat, we take 2 or 3 caps three or four times a day. Really works.

Easy to Digest Anti-Oxidant

Posted by Reviewer2552382 on Oct 23, 2007

This vitamin is easy to digest and it keeps me free from colds and sore throats.

Continued Protection

Posted by Reviewer1992564 on Jan 22, 2008

EXCELLENT! It SEEMS to be protecting me from the potential winter colds.

Vit C

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Oct 05, 2010

Our colds have lasted one day! We also take garlic and watch what we eat, but this is a boost and easy to swallow.