Good Product but Capsules made by Pork and Beef Gelatin

Posted by Mayaah on Mar 10, 2014

I think this is a great product but I was disapoinnted when I asked to the compagny what they use for their capsules, she told me they use pork and beef gelatin in all their products. I thought they use fish gelatin, Next time I will check closely, I had to throw up the bottle. The brand is "Nature's Way" well not really. If this review is helpful click on YES.

I don't know if this Effective

Posted by 4857000623146145927 on May 29, 2016

I finished 1 bottle and still continue taking, But so far my cycle still the same 40-80 days still have cramps and breast tenderness. All the PMS symtoms that I feel is still the same but I hope when I finished the 2nd bottle there's improvement. :(

Can't Tell

Posted by Reviewer2855754 on Oct 27, 2008

I have been taking this for months and can't tell if it is this product, the evening primrose, or the iodine or all three that have made a difference in my female health. I keep taking it thinking it is doing something, but don't know for sure.

How do I communicate with the manufacturer ?

Posted by 5009958173798901361 on Jun 24, 2016

Can I know the article made ​​from them foreign capsules ) gelatin bovine or swine 🙆🏼 leather ( because we as Muslims deny the pigs eat

I don't know..

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 19, 2013

I didn't noticed a big difference after taking it. I purchased these Vitex capsules in hope that it would ease my menstrual cramps, but I didn't got the expected results (I've been taking these in the past 3 months). I'm not sure if I'll keep buying it.