Good Product but Capsules made by Pork and Beef Gelatin

Posted by Mayaah on Mar 10, 2014

I think this is a great product but I was disapoinnted when I asked to the compagny what they use for their capsules, she told me they use pork and beef gelatin in all their products. I thought they use fish gelatin, Next time I will check closely, I had to throw up the bottle. The brand is "Nature's Way" well not really. If this review is helpful click on YES.

I don't know..

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 19, 2013

I didn't noticed a big difference after taking it. I purchased these Vitex capsules in hope that it would ease my menstrual cramps, but I didn't got the expected results (I've been taking these in the past 3 months). I'm not sure if I'll keep buying it.

I don't know if this Effective

Posted by 4857000623146145927 on May 29, 2016

I finished 1 bottle and still continue taking, But so far my cycle still the same 40-80 days still have cramps and breast tenderness. All the PMS symtoms that I feel is still the same but I hope when I finished the 2nd bottle there's improvement. :(

How do I communicate with the manufacturer ?

Posted by 5009958173798901361 on Jun 24, 2016

Can I know the article made ​​from them foreign capsules ) gelatin bovine or swine 🙆🏼 leather ( because we as Muslims deny the pigs eat

Can't Tell

Posted by Reviewer2855754 on Oct 27, 2008

I have been taking this for months and can't tell if it is this product, the evening primrose, or the iodine or all three that have made a difference in my female health. I keep taking it thinking it is doing something, but don't know for sure.

cuidado

Posted by 5389364166843395423 on Nov 25, 2016

El producto es bueno por las criticas que he leído, pero creo que algunas mujeres somos muy sensibles al vitex. Solo con unos dias tomando 2 cápsulas me comencé a sentir deprimida e irritable, he tenido que interrumpir su uso aunque quiero volver a intentarlo en breve antes de descartarlo. Esto ya me sucedió con otra marca, pero no me ha pasado con todas , así que supongo que su pureza, concentración, etc, juegan un factor muy importante.