Nature's Way, Vitex Fruit, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 2-star

Good Product but Capsules made by Pork and Beef Gelatin

Posted by Mayaah on Mar 10, 2014

I think this is a great product but I was disapoinnted when I asked to the compagny what they use for their capsules, she told me they use pork and beef gelatin in all their products. I thought they use fish gelatin, Next time I will check closely, I had to throw up the bottle. The brand is "Nature's Way" well not really. If this review is helpful click on YES.

Can't Tell

Posted by Reviewer2855754 on Oct 27, 2008

I have been taking this for months and can't tell if it is this product, the evening primrose, or the iodine or all three that have made a difference in my female health. I keep taking it thinking it is doing something, but don't know for sure.

I don't know..

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 19, 2013

I didn't noticed a big difference after taking it. I purchased these Vitex capsules in hope that it would ease my menstrual cramps, but I didn't got the expected results (I've been taking these in the past 3 months). I'm not sure if I'll keep buying it.