Way better then the 40 mg

Posted by Reviewer1138344 on Sep 09, 2010

I have been taking 3 400 mg of Vitex daily....for the first time in my life my cycles have gone from 90+ days down to 40 regularly. Soon I plan on moving up to 4 pills a day. I had been taking 100mg a day twice a day for 3 months and it only gave me one cycle. I would suggest starting with 1 400 a day then working up. On a plus side I have lost 10lbs since I started taking this with out changing anything. PLEASE BE AWARE: DO NOT MIX WITH CLOMID!

good so far

Posted by Reviewer3033190 on Sep 16, 2010

I got this in conjunction with zinc and evening primrose oil in hopes of getting rid of my hormonal cystic acne and regulating my periods. After the first month there's been a great improvement. I'm hoping with continued use that things will get back to normal.

I think it works...

Posted by Reviewer2204690 on Oct 14, 2009

I had not had menses in almost 10 months! I took these for 2.5 weeks and then dropped off. I'm bad about not taking pills like I should. I started my cycle today. I was totally shocked. So, I was only on these for 2.5 weeks.

BHP

Posted by Reviewer1267716 on Jul 04, 2008

prostate relieve... hormone balance in man in favor of progesterone insted of estradiol

Vitex is great

Posted by Reviewer3293280 on Jun 25, 2011

My period is so much lighter taking the vitex. I have severe endometriosis and it is definitely helping combined with DIM

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Nov 27, 2010

I did alot of research on this herb and found from many many resources that this is wonderful in helping balance your hormones. I began taking it and noticed a difference fairly quickly. Wonderful price and product. Again, Nature's Way products have been highly recommended to me for it's quality.

Chasteberry

Posted by Reviewer3108697 on Dec 25, 2007

My sleep is improving, an d it is helping with the acne.

Regulates cycle, but didn't help with PMS

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Aug 02, 2009

My cycles are very regular now, and 3 days shorter than before (it used to be 34 days, now it's 31). But I haven't seen any improvement in PMS which is the reason why I purchased Vitex. Anyway it does regulate my cycle and I'm very happy with iHerb customer service as usually, so I give 4 stars!

Best for Woman

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Aug 15, 2009

You would not regret when you use this product, I fell my mood getting from good to excellent.

Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2803267 on Oct 24, 2010

Well my cycle started on October 16th and after 7 days it still doesn't seem like it's going to leave. I'm happy that it finally started, after uping my dosage from two to three . However i hope it ends today. I started vitex on September 8, 2010 and my period came October 16,2010. So it does work because before then my period had been absent for four going on five months. All the negative side effects that i was having before have left.