July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Vitex Fruit, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Works

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Oct 28, 2013

It changes my life. I see major changes in my mood, PMS, brest tenderness is gone (however I take kelp as well for that, so not sure what works better). I have been taking it for about 7-8 mos. No more acne either. Howeve, I will not buiy this particular brand again. It contains magnesium stearate whic his not good for you. I bought liquid version. No additives there.

Vitex & TTC

Posted by Reviewer2679118 on Feb 08, 2014

After more than 1.5 year of TTC, I found out that my female hormones were out of balance predicting I (age 38) was not ovulating. After 12 weeks of using Vitex (once daily) I became pregnant. I strongly belief that Vitex helped my body get the hormonal balance I needed. Wishing everyone using Vitex a successful story and allow their bodies get healthy and functional.

Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2803267 on Oct 24, 2010

Well my cycle started on October 16th and after 7 days it still doesn't seem like it's going to leave. I'm happy that it finally started, after uping my dosage from two to three . However i hope it ends today. I started vitex on September 8, 2010 and my period came October 16,2010. So it does work because before then my period had been absent for four going on five months. All the negative side effects that i was having before have left.

Good Product but Capsules made by Pork and Beef Gelatin

Posted by Mayaah on Mar 10, 2014

I think this is a great product but I was disapoinnted when I asked to the compagny what they use for their capsules, she told me they use pork and beef gelatin in all their products. I thought they use fish gelatin, Next time I will check closely, I had to throw up the bottle. The brand is "Nature's Way" well not really. If this review is helpful click on YES.

terrible heart beats

Posted by 5162199018060987631 on Apr 13, 2013

i took this product for about 2 months and i think it made me a terrible side effects such as nauseas and very fast heart beats so i stopped taking it and now my period is very late