Works Great

Posted by 5625084336930484280 on Feb 05, 2013

After giving birth to my first child the Doctor told me that my entire uterus was filled with Fibroids. When my menstrul cycle started back it was very heavy. I was bleeding so much that I got weak and I made a mess every where. After two months of using Vitex Fruit my cycle was under control. It's been Ten months now and my cycle is back to normal and I haven't done any surgery to remove the Fibroids.It's amazing. Doctors can't believe it.

VITEX & ACNE

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Sep 27, 2011

I heard this herb can help hormonal acne. actually my acne is pretty much gone by taking EP oil for the last 3 months but I thought maybe Vitex can really terminate it. I read on the website that you really need to take for 4-8weeks to notice any difference so I bought 4 bottles. SADLY, this herb didn't help but made my skin WORSE. I just finished my period and now my skin is quite clear. I took 2 capsule yesterday before bed and this morning, I got a big lumpy deep pimple on my chin. I thought it was weird as I never had chin pimples after my period but always 1.5 weeks before my period. Anyway, 20mins ago I took another 2 capsules after dinner, now I got another big one on my chin. The reaction is so fast that I couldn't even believe it. I know some people may argue that I should give it a fair trial for at least 4 weeks but I am not going to take the chance. I believe if it doesn't feel right for you the first time, it won't in future. Now I have got 4 bottles sitting in my cupboard and 2 big cysts on my chin! Sigh, it is all part of my learning curve. So the suggestion to you is always get one bottle to try before making a long term commitment to any herb.

Miracle worker

Posted by Reviewer1239553 on Jan 02, 2007

I have had consistent facial break outs for over 30 years, I knew it had something to do with my hormones but nothing I tried ever helped. It took a month or two, but it cleared up my skin completely!! A true miracle!!!

Works

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Oct 28, 2013

It changes my life. I see major changes in my mood, PMS, brest tenderness is gone (however I take kelp as well for that, so not sure what works better). I have been taking it for about 7-8 mos. No more acne either. Howeve, I will not buiy this particular brand again. It contains magnesium stearate whic his not good for you. I bought liquid version. No additives there.

Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2803267 on Oct 24, 2010

Well my cycle started on October 16th and after 7 days it still doesn't seem like it's going to leave. I'm happy that it finally started, after uping my dosage from two to three . However i hope it ends today. I started vitex on September 8, 2010 and my period came October 16,2010. So it does work because before then my period had been absent for four going on five months. All the negative side effects that i was having before have left.