ok

Posted by Reviewer1060828 on Nov 10, 2011

I've been using this product few months now and I've been mostly pleased. I have not had menstrual pains, mood swings or break outs anymore. One minus there is... This product shortened my circulation from 30 days to 24 days. I will buy again.

It is good to "jump-start" your hormones

Posted by Reviewer1676855 on Nov 02, 2012

I went off depo-provera but didn't get my period for months and I was terribly sick, bloated and PMS. Someone mentioned on a forum that vitex will help. I started taking it and two weeks later, I finally got my period and it balanced my cycles. I continued and noticed that I become more forgettable and it affected my job so I stopped taking it and my memory returned.

Somewhat works for PCOS

Posted by Reviewer2765237 on Sep 28, 2015

I have PCOS with very irregular and sometimes absent periods. Vitex gives me periods but it didn't regulate the cycles or made me ovulate. Used 1 capsule per day because I'm very sensitive to all things that affect hormone balance. Good thing is that Vitex probably made me slim down a few kilos and made me less hairy. My weight is already within normal range. With 1 capsule I didn't notice any side effects whatsoever. Vitex is cheap to try to IF you have time and patience.

Never got it!

Posted by 5747739426501062408 on Jul 08, 2014

It is a great price, but not so much if you pay for something you don't get! What makes this even sadder iHerb never answered to any of my question. It would be even acceptable to me if They even informed me that They simply can't or don't wont to do anything about it. Unprofessional, impolite and sad...

NATURES WAY-VITEX 400 MG-WOW-EXCELLENT !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2998466 on Apr 12, 2010

I was skeptical at first,but natures way vitex made a huge different on my period this month. I didn't feel fatigue,depression,cramps were not as severe as the month before nor the back pains and I have only VItex for 2 weeks before my period. I highly recommend natures way -vitex. 27 YR WOMAN-CALIFORNIA

Great

Posted by Reviewer2513376 on Feb 15, 2011

I feel like this product helps my hormonal acne.

Omg!

Posted by Reviewer2238105 on Dec 24, 2011

My cycle was completely off and had no clue why. Some months would have 2 periods. Some would have slight spotting in the middle. Some would have short periods some would have long. Got this on the 17th of Nov. Started taking that day. Period started the 18th. period was normal for the first time in about 9 months. About 5 days, no cramps or anything bad. Then no spotting or anything. It's the 24th and finally after a couple days suspicion and waiting took 2 pregnancy tests. Both immediately showed up positive (didn't take nearly the full 3 minutes the test said to wait showed up in under a minute) so for sure i am definitely pregnant and it is all thanks to this herb. Although don't take it once you are! because it can easily make you as non pregnant as it can pregnant! So once you suspect don't keep taking. I was taking the recommended dosage of 3 capsules a day for the first month. i probably only had to take 25 days worth and it worked. I recommended to my sister who is going through perimenopause and she said thank you a million times and recommednded to all of her friends. She said she's stopped having all food cravings and feels calm and like a normal person for the first time in a long time and is so happy she found it. My fiance is just glowing from the news on Christmas eve. We are very happy and it is thanks to this herb because we've been trying pretty consistently for about 5 months. if i could give it 10 stars i would.

pregnant

Posted by Reviewer1742715 on Feb 21, 2011

didn't get pregnant for a year and a half, so heard about vitex, took daily for less than one month and got pregnant!!! was taking this and murad firm and tone vitamins....think the combo worked miracles!!!! ;-)

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1784612 on May 19, 2011

I have ordered this product because I have hormonal issues and I've always had trouble with my period as well. I had heavy symptoms of PMS a week or even more before I got my period (achy breasts, pressure in the lower back, cramps, mood swings, everything) and I had horrible cramps in the first days of my period as well. I started taking Vitex 2 weeks ago, and I just got my period, which was honestly a big shock because I had no PMS symptoms AT ALL. I'm 25 and this is the first time in my life that this happened. I can't express how happy I am about it, and I'll be definitely keep taking it forever!

Housewife

Posted by Reviewer1910448 on Feb 16, 2009

I will take this product until the day I die!! You know the old song, "You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman". It does! Straightens your period right out.( if you're 41y like me you know what I mean)It also helps keep other "girly parts" in excellent working order...your husbands will make sure you keep taking it!