Great

Posted by Reviewer2513376 on Feb 15, 2011

I feel like this product helps my hormonal acne.

NATURES WAY-VITEX 400 MG-WOW-EXCELLENT !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2998466 on Apr 12, 2010

I was skeptical at first,but natures way vitex made a huge different on my period this month. I didn't feel fatigue,depression,cramps were not as severe as the month before nor the back pains and I have only VItex for 2 weeks before my period. I highly recommend natures way -vitex. 27 YR WOMAN-CALIFORNIA

Omg!

Posted by Reviewer2238105 on Dec 24, 2011

My cycle was completely off and had no clue why. Some months would have 2 periods. Some would have slight spotting in the middle. Some would have short periods some would have long. Got this on the 17th of Nov. Started taking that day. Period started the 18th. period was normal for the first time in about 9 months. About 5 days, no cramps or anything bad. Then no spotting or anything. It's the 24th and finally after a couple days suspicion and waiting took 2 pregnancy tests. Both immediately showed up positive (didn't take nearly the full 3 minutes the test said to wait showed up in under a minute) so for sure i am definitely pregnant and it is all thanks to this herb. Although don't take it once you are! because it can easily make you as non pregnant as it can pregnant! So once you suspect don't keep taking. I was taking the recommended dosage of 3 capsules a day for the first month. i probably only had to take 25 days worth and it worked. I recommended to my sister who is going through perimenopause and she said thank you a million times and recommednded to all of her friends. She said she's stopped having all food cravings and feels calm and like a normal person for the first time in a long time and is so happy she found it. My fiance is just glowing from the news on Christmas eve. We are very happy and it is thanks to this herb because we've been trying pretty consistently for about 5 months. if i could give it 10 stars i would.

pregnant

Posted by Reviewer1742715 on Feb 21, 2011

didn't get pregnant for a year and a half, so heard about vitex, took daily for less than one month and got pregnant!!! was taking this and murad firm and tone vitamins....think the combo worked miracles!!!! ;-)

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1784612 on May 19, 2011

I have ordered this product because I have hormonal issues and I've always had trouble with my period as well. I had heavy symptoms of PMS a week or even more before I got my period (achy breasts, pressure in the lower back, cramps, mood swings, everything) and I had horrible cramps in the first days of my period as well. I started taking Vitex 2 weeks ago, and I just got my period, which was honestly a big shock because I had no PMS symptoms AT ALL. I'm 25 and this is the first time in my life that this happened. I can't express how happy I am about it, and I'll be definitely keep taking it forever!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1642218 on Aug 05, 2010

I bought this because I had a few breakouts on my jawline... and this took care of it! Highly recommended!

a gals best friend!!!

Posted by Reviewer1656444 on Jan 07, 2010

well im on my second bottle! let me tell you this stuff is a must have! no pms this past 2 cycles and a highly increased sex drive! im in my early 40s and though I had lost my drive which is horrible because hubby is only 30 lol! well IM BACK im practically attacking HIM now!!! oh and im also ttc!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1954239 on Nov 29, 2007

I use this product since May 2007 to help me with harmone imbalances due to perimenopause. It works! I even lost some weight. Thank you.

helped PMS

Posted by Reviewer2138626 on Dec 30, 2008

helped maintain a regular cycle and keep PMS symptoms down. I will be using on a regular basis.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Nov 30, 2010

My daughters are using this for balancing their hormones. Their monthly cycles are improving dramatically. It's as must in our regime.