July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Vitex Fruit, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Works

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Oct 28, 2013

It changes my life. I see major changes in my mood, PMS, brest tenderness is gone (however I take kelp as well for that, so not sure what works better). I have been taking it for about 7-8 mos. No more acne either. Howeve, I will not buiy this particular brand again. It contains magnesium stearate whic his not good for you. I bought liquid version. No additives there.

Vitex works for Hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1856767 on Apr 14, 2013

I'm 53 and started taking this because I was having hot flashes and I had fibroids in breast and uterus that were causing problems, after about 6 weeks I noticed a difference and after 3 months all is well, only some bleeding every 2 months from uterine fibroids but it was once a month so I am hoping it stops altogether over time. No more pain in my breast am taking serrapeptase and vitex. The two are working well along with God answering my prayers about this though supplementation. And iherb and reviews have help me find things for my overall health.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1279332 on Oct 07, 2012

Couldn't get pregnant for 10 months after having been off the pill. I took this for about a month and got pregnant.

Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2803267 on Oct 24, 2010

Well my cycle started on October 16th and after 7 days it still doesn't seem like it's going to leave. I'm happy that it finally started, after uping my dosage from two to three . However i hope it ends today. I started vitex on September 8, 2010 and my period came October 16,2010. So it does work because before then my period had been absent for four going on five months. All the negative side effects that i was having before have left.

terrible heart beats

Posted by 5162199018060987631 on Apr 13, 2013

i took this product for about 2 months and i think it made me a terrible side effects such as nauseas and very fast heart beats so i stopped taking it and now my period is very late