Great product!

Posted by 5413394981467451912 on Apr 05, 2016

I purchased this product because a friend of mine said that it would help my hemorrhoids and believe me my friend was right!! People please stop buying those OTC meds and creams that don't even begin to help and just use this herbal pill. I'm telling you that I am amazed at the results! I will keep them on hand always. Just start by taking two twice a day and after just a few days you'll be feeling so much better! Thank you!!

Does the trick with spotting between periods

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Nov 08, 2013

This really helps if you have fibroids and bleed intermittently. stops the bleeding.

Nature's Way, White Oak Bark, 480 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2554975 on Sep 11, 2012

Great product,an i recommend it to others.

awesome

Posted by 4860004672079999485 on Aug 17, 2012

I'm seeing positive affects already. They were easy to order delivery was fast prompt.

Good for hemorrhoid bleeding

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Aug 02, 2012

White Oak Bark is most effective for stopping hemorrhoid bleeding when nothing else can help. For a holistic treatment of hemorrhoid, consider seriously Resveratrol which has been proven in clinical studies to significantly reduce colon inflammation and rectal bleeding. My own experience with Resveratrol has been highly positive.

great

Posted by Reviewer3327645 on May 11, 2012

really great to take to reduce hemorrhoids.works better for me than any "prescription meds" I have tried. Great to order it online...good price and so easy...thanks

Great Product & service

Posted by Reviewer2189211 on Jan 01, 2012

I'm very satisfied with the product, the service and delivery of products, I will recomend this seller.

great value

Posted by Reviewer1545664 on Jul 31, 2011

effectively works for me

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2400967 on Jul 18, 2011

Thank you for a stress free purchase within efficient delivery time to my overseas destination. It is exactly what I thought I would receive and priced very cheap and delivered almost to the day of expectation. Good Service, will shop again!

Nature's Way White Oak Bark

Posted by Reviewer2797550 on Jun 14, 2011

Great product - cannot find in any store but you carry it for me - a must have for my gums!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »