Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1777398 on Oct 22, 2008

Helps me manage bone pain from cancer without using any addictive drugs. Recommended to man with herniated disks. Did wonders for him too. My husband also takes for shoulder pain. I highly recommend.

LOVE THIS WHITE WILLOW BARK

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Dec 21, 2012

I AM SUPPOSED TO TAKE LOW-DOSE ASPIRIN EVERY DAY BUT IT MAKES MY STOMACH HURT, SO I SWITCHED TO THIS, IT IS WHAT REAL ASPIRIN USED TO BE MADE OF BEFORE A DR. BAYER FROM GERMANY CAME UP WITH BAYER ASPIRIN & NOW WE HAVE ALL THESE BRANDS OF CHEMICALS INSTEAD OF REAL ASPIRIN.

Great Pain Reliever!

Posted by Reviewer1547282 on Jan 18, 2010

No stomach upset or other side effects from this natural substitute for aspirin! It doesn't seem to affect my platelets like aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory meds (like motrin and aleve.)

white willow bark

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 01, 2011

I cannot take any pain killers and this works so well.

GREAT FOR BACK PAIN

Posted by Reviewer1270984 on Oct 02, 2009

CAN'T USE ALEVE OR THE OTHER OVER THE COUNTER PAIN RELIEVERS AND THIS WITH GINER IS WORKING WELL.

good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on Nov 04, 2008

I have arthritis in my hands and with colder weather here, my doctore is ready to write me a prescription for just about everything. I take this intead of other pain killers and it work okay. It takes the edge of the inflamation and ache, without bothering my stomach or causing other long term problems. It works for me.

to help in the ongoing fight of migranes

Posted by Reviewer3021431 on May 01, 2010

These capsules coupled with Fever Few assist in the ongoing battle with migrances.

Excellent pain reliever but would prefer the bark be powdered better and pressed into tablets instead of gel caps.

Posted by Reviewer2719743 on Dec 02, 2008

Title says it all!

Need an aspirn

Posted by Reviewer1243643 on Sep 02, 2010

Best without side affects.

Works as good as or better than aspirin and ibuprofen

Posted by Reviewer1486007 on Nov 02, 2010

I, personally haven't had to use it yet but my daughter used it once and said she took 2 and it worked faster than ibuprofen.