Nature's Way, Wild Yam, Root, 425 mg, 100 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Helps reduce headache and cramping associated with menstrual cycles

Posted by Reviewer2228667 From Florida on May 02, 2009

Wild yam really helps regulate hormonal isuues associated with menstrual cycles.

great product at easonable price!

Posted by Reviewer2951747 From Japan on Sep 03, 2009

I bought this to reduce PMS symptoms and have taken for a month. I get very depressed before period, but it was better with this pill. Moreover, this reduced heavy period pain!! I could manage without a painkiller this month! that was really amazing effect! I'm gonna recommend this to my sister.

Potent Non-extract Herb

Posted by RubiesHealth From Singapore on Jan 15, 2013

Whenever I hear someone with menopausal complaints plus digestive disorder, I know this is the target remedy. In fact, I have a client who experiences episodes of hot flashes at the same time with acid reflux and rapid burping. This is best taken with meals, 2 - 3 times daily for severe symptoms, 1-2 times for maintenance.

PCOS Girls on the Emotional Roller Coaster

Posted by Reviewer2414817 From Washington on Apr 07, 2010

I am a woman with PCOS, I have been taking this for about 2 months and it is really effective with mellowing out the hormonal emotional roller coaster of this disease. I am not so b*tchy and take the world much less personally when on them.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1806747 From Arizona on Sep 21, 2010

I highly recommend this product. I have taken this product for 6 weeks, my heavy monthly bleeding has decreased to half and lumps in breast (not cancerous) are gone. My teenage daughter who is also taking this to regulate her periods, works very well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »