Recommended

Posted by 5496417949293293945 on Apr 07, 2016

I actually didn't think this product was working at all, until I stopped taking it and noticed a difference in my body. I take it for women's health issues and also gastro issues. Without them, I notice a huge difference. It's hard to say exactly what difference it makes, I just know when I stop taking them, I don't feel right.

Good quality product but didn't help post menopause...

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Tried this for post-menopausal issues but did not do anything. Apparently it is very helpful for those who are estrogen dominant - during the actual transition towards ceasing cycles in other words (and for a while afterwards). The only thing that worked for me in the long run was to support my adrenal glands which have to take over once your ovaries stop producing estrogen. This I achieved after nearly 9 years of battle with the herb Schizandra. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

how

Posted by 4706291631496559422 on Dec 08, 2015

how often do you take them, do you need a break and how many capsules a day ?

Pretty good

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

Does relieve my menstrual cramps after I took it.

effects

Posted by 5098307799096212901 on Jun 01, 2015

effects!

wild yam root

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Mar 12, 2015

very good

It is the best

Posted by 4787186392937820369 on Feb 25, 2015

My mom (52 years old) used Wild Yam and she is very happy, because it helps her to do well with the hot waves.

regla regular y sin dolor

Posted by 5389364166843395423 on Jan 26, 2015

es lo mejor que he probado para tener una regla exacta y sin dolor, además es bueno para disminuir fibromas.

Taking for flushes

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Dec 30, 2014

havent seen too much difference yet. Have taken for two weeks

Bought for my acne

Posted by 5045509051355292234 on Aug 14, 2014

I bought Wild Yam for my acne as I have come off the pill (used predominantly for my skin) and am over 40. This is my 2nd week and I can see some improvement, especially as my skin feels alot more 'calmer'. Truth be told I haven't had a big eruption for 2 weeks now (just a few small red pimples). My hair and nails are flourishing, I went to the hairdresser last night and I have almost like a new baby growth thing happening which my hairdresser commented on. Overall I do think the tablets are calming my hormones down.