It's a must

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Jul 05, 2011

Yam root caps are a must in my family now. I recommended this to my friends who had fibroid, they have good results, much less monthly bleeding. I also give it to my 17 year old daughter to regulate her monthly cycle, she takes two yam root caps and one DIM 100mg, plus one Norwegian Kelp when she is under stress. She does not have painful periods every two weeks any more. Yam root is also beneficial to men's health, reducing prostate enlargement, lowering blood pressure, etc, google around, you will see.

Wild Yam-Works for Acne and Breakouts

Posted by Reviewer1385192 on Oct 22, 2007

I am using these capsules as a solution to my long suffering acne, and to my delight i have not had a breakout yet. I will continue to use Wild Yam for beautiful skin

One a day keep the hot flashes away....

Posted by Reviewer2521152 on Feb 26, 2012

And if that doesn't work, ad maca and red clover blossoms to your routine and in four days you will be your younger self again.

Effective, No-Frills Phytoestrogen

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012

Nature's Way has been providing high efficacy herbs and this is no exception. My client switched from prescription drug Premarin to this and is pleased with the result. She had undergone total hysterectomy decades ago and is using this for post-menopausal support.

Working well

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Mar 17, 2011

I'm using it to help balance hormones, I also notice it is soothing on my intestinal tract. Good stuff.

Lovin' it so far

Posted by Reviewer1278571 on Aug 11, 2010

It's been less than two months since I started taking Wild Yam for menopause. I can really feel a difference.

Gall bladder attacks

Posted by Reviewer3275126 on Jan 30, 2009

I use this product to control painful spasms of gallbladder attacks. Works great!

Dealing with invisible pollutants

Posted by Reviewer1018095 on Sep 28, 2010

Locally there is nothing available like this. Well there was but is been with drawn. So this has been a welcome supplement to assist in the control of the invisible pollutants of Zeno-estrogen that constantly invade our bodies and subvert our hormonal system thus impairing our health and psychology.

Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer3112740 on Oct 28, 2012

Wild Yam Root is great to take for hot flashes. Since I have been taking it my hot flashes are not as intense as they used to be and are less frequent. I also take Black Kohosh with it.

Great for women

Posted by LianHua on Apr 22, 2013

I like this product. It helped me with many problems: vanished my menstrual pains and PMS. Wild Yam also has some diuretic effect. My skin became clear and soft. I like the way I feel with these capsules. I would advice it to any woman. ________________________________________________________________________________________ Мне понравился этот продукт. Помог решить многие проблемы: убрал менструальные боли и ПМС. Дикий ямс также обладает мочегонным эффектом. Моя кожа стала чистой и мягкой. Мне нравится, как я чувствую себя с этими капсулами. Советую каждой женщине.