Dealing with invisible pollutants

Posted by Reviewer1018095 on Sep 28, 2010

Locally there is nothing available like this. Well there was but is been with drawn. So this has been a welcome supplement to assist in the control of the invisible pollutants of Zeno-estrogen that constantly invade our bodies and subvert our hormonal system thus impairing our health and psychology.

its good

Posted by 5385760696045644708 on Sep 21, 2012

been taking it for almost 3mths now and it has helped with my gastric issues, so far i haven't had any gastric pains since i took this.

Too soon to tell.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jan 29, 2009

I am taking this to eliminate the last few episodes of hot flashes. I have only taken them for 2 weeks so it's too soon to tell. iherb has great prices and fast delivery.

4 stars

Posted by Reviewer1380153 on Sep 22, 2008

It improved menstrual irregularity.

Balancing wild yam

Posted by 4993152435481148289 on Jul 29, 2013

I use wild yam for balancing pre meno pause symptoms and for me it is working better then fyto oestrogens.

Great pain relief!

Posted by Reviewer1893971 on Nov 25, 2010

This helps a great deal with that time of the month for me. Great pain reliever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2653446 on Apr 11, 2011

I give four stars because I am not sure whether he is acting because of rather use it but it looks good ... I am delighted with the brand. Will be adjusted later if you notice something.

Natures way wild yam root

Posted by ShannonD on Nov 27, 2011

excellent product

OK

Posted by 5475039288155174442 on Aug 14, 2013

OK product

It works wonder on a friend

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Apr 19, 2014

Frankly I felt nothing taking this supplement but when a friend who had an issue of moving his bowels several times a day took it he experienced what he called a "miracle". His frequent visits to the toilet was resolved. And he just took 1 or 2 capsules. I really do not understand why such a mild herb is so powerful for him.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »