Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Way, Zinc Chelate, 30 mg, 100 Capsules

Very Effective Zinc Chelate

Posted by RubiesHealth on Apr 17, 2013

This is a high efficacy product. Whenever my boys take too long to heal from flu, I will add a sprinkle of this to their first drink in the morning. Zinc boosts immunity and is especially helpful for teenagers experiencing growth spurts and men's libido during stressful period. However I am careful with zinc dosage because over-dosing or prolong use can depress immunity. So for my teenage boys, 30mg shared between the two works just fine. I used to take this for slow wound-healing and white-spots on my nails. Zinc also alleviate pink patches beside the nose and pigmentatiin spots.

Помощь при простуде///////////////Help with colds

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 16, 2012

Отлично помогает при простуде, при боли в горле. А лично я вообще употребляю цинк почти каждый день для укрепления иммунитета, здоровья кожи и серда. Нравится чередовать цинк в капсулах и леденцах! Когда болею - леденцы поднимают настроение и помогают выздоровлению) (хотя когда я в последний раз болела и не помню.....) Кстати, чтобы не тошнило - используйте его ПОСЛЕ еды!///////////////////////Excellent helps with colds, with sore throat. And personally, I do drink zinc almost every day to strengthen the immune system, healthy skin and hearts. Like alternate zinc capsules and candy! When sick - candy elevate mood and help recovery) (although when I was sick for the last time and I do not remember .....) By the way, not to feel sick - use it after eating!

Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Jun 09, 2009

Well priced and tolerated product. I find taking at night, in addition to magnesium citrate improves sleep. Zinc is also vital for immunity. I believe a lot of people are deficient due to a lack of zinc in the diet plus consumption of high copper foods such as nuts and chocolate and copper plumbing (copper is a zinc antagonist).

Low dose, probably safe for daily use.

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

I like zinc because it always seems to cure a sore throat and it seems to help with depression. I was taking 100-125mg pills but after doing some online reading I got concerned with safety. So I found this low dose and now I take just 1 every day. I am not sure if it's as effective as a higher dose but I don't want to overdose on it. When I do get a sore throat, I take 2-3 pills a day instead of just one, but I don't do that on a continual basis. The fact that the zinc is chelated is supposed to be good for absorption. I have recommended zinc to a relative for an ear/throat infection and it's also helped her a lot. It seems that 75mg-125mg is the daily dose for treating infections, but perhaps the lower dose is good for every day use. I also had a psychiatrist who thought I could benefit from a zinc/copper supplement. This one doesn't have any copper in it so I may switch sometime but for now I'm sure happy with this price!

good

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Nov 23, 2012

it is good. speed up the scar healing. also, i take this to counter the copper from my chlorophyll intake. will buy again. but now I'm trying the L-optiZinc. Will update again