Very Effective Zinc Chelate

Posted by RubiesHealth on Apr 17, 2013

This is a high efficacy product. Whenever my boys take too long to heal from flu, I will add a sprinkle of this to their first drink in the morning. Zinc boosts immunity and is especially helpful for teenagers experiencing growth spurts and men's libido during stressful period. However I am careful with zinc dosage because over-dosing or prolong use can depress immunity. So for my teenage boys, 30mg shared between the two works just fine. I used to take this for slow wound-healing and white-spots on my nails. Zinc also alleviate pink patches beside the nose and pigmentatiin spots.

Помощь при простуде///////////////Help with colds

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 16, 2012

Отлично помогает при простуде, при боли в горле. А лично я вообще употребляю цинк почти каждый день для укрепления иммунитета, здоровья кожи и серда. Нравится чередовать цинк в капсулах и леденцах! Когда болею - леденцы поднимают настроение и помогают выздоровлению) (хотя когда я в последний раз болела и не помню.....) Кстати, чтобы не тошнило - используйте его ПОСЛЕ еды!///////////////////////Excellent helps with colds, with sore throat. And personally, I do drink zinc almost every day to strengthen the immune system, healthy skin and hearts. Like alternate zinc capsules and candy! When sick - candy elevate mood and help recovery) (although when I was sick for the last time and I do not remember .....) By the way, not to feel sick - use it after eating!

Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Jun 09, 2009

Well priced and tolerated product. I find taking at night, in addition to magnesium citrate improves sleep. Zinc is also vital for immunity. I believe a lot of people are deficient due to a lack of zinc in the diet plus consumption of high copper foods such as nuts and chocolate and copper plumbing (copper is a zinc antagonist).

Low dose, probably safe for daily use.

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

I like zinc because it always seems to cure a sore throat and it seems to help with depression. I was taking 100-125mg pills but after doing some online reading I got concerned with safety. So I found this low dose and now I take just 1 every day. I am not sure if it's as effective as a higher dose but I don't want to overdose on it. When I do get a sore throat, I take 2-3 pills a day instead of just one, but I don't do that on a continual basis. The fact that the zinc is chelated is supposed to be good for absorption. I have recommended zinc to a relative for an ear/throat infection and it's also helped her a lot. It seems that 75mg-125mg is the daily dose for treating infections, but perhaps the lower dose is good for every day use. I also had a psychiatrist who thought I could benefit from a zinc/copper supplement. This one doesn't have any copper in it so I may switch sometime but for now I'm sure happy with this price!

good value and convinient dosage.you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

if you can't afford food based minerals chelate is the way to go as it is about 4 times more absorbed than a basic zinc oxide,optizinc is also good.zinc is good for the flu in doses of around 75mg a day with vitamin c,glutamine,achenicea and elderberry,cuts down illness time in half,but don't forget to take copper in descent amount afterwards or in between as zinc & copper creates deficiency of one another when we got excess of one of them....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

good

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Nov 23, 2012

it is good. speed up the scar healing. also, i take this to counter the copper from my chlorophyll intake. will buy again. but now I'm trying the L-optiZinc. Will update again

Nature's Way, Zinc Chelate, 30 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 25, 2014

I have bought this to my daddy for his muscular and prostate problems and overall wellbeing. My only concerns go to magnesium stearate which is not from vegetable source :( I took it because of price and customs stuff (taxes) if I take more expensive products. But you should never use magnesium stearate if you are not calculating your money and don't have strict customs.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1533892 on Nov 04, 2011

raises my blood pressure

not good for pyroluria

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 14, 2016

one capsule completely disabled me. The following day I took about 1/8 of a capsule, and I got the same disabling side effects. I believe this might work okay if you are healthy.

Best added to your clean nutrition for skin health

Posted by beliefinyourself on Oct 15, 2014

Try this poduct to get a bit better skin health.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »