Saves me hundreds of dollars!

Posted by Reviewer2650926 on Oct 19, 2009

I started using this hair color about 7 years ago and found that it covers gray and lasts longer than the color I received at a salon for $110. I mix the Golden Blond with a few capfulls of Copper Blond and get a color that compliments my complexion. I highly recommend this product...it's easy to apply. Don't be afraid!

Naturtint, Permanent Hair Colorant

Posted by Reviewer1300096 on Oct 13, 2010

My wife has been using for over five years. Excellent natural coloring. Always good ...Saad

Prefer to Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer1890573 on Feb 26, 2010

I used Herbatint for many years and loved it, I still love it, but now I use this instead. I mix it with a bit of Chestnut blonde and it looks totally natural. I receive a lot of compliments. It's awesome!

Naturtint Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer1187351 on Jan 18, 2012

Excellent

very good, no weird smell

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on Sep 13, 2012

Does what its supposed to do, good grey coverage

Love Naturtint

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Aug 24, 2014

I have been using Naturtint for 5 years now. I used to go to Aveda where they are supposed to use organic products, and it probably is, but it smelled so strong that I had trouble breathing after awhile and it cost a fortune and I was there 3 hours because my hair is so thick and long. I need to use 1 1/2 bottles of Naturtint to cover my hair, but it is still a lot cheaper. The smell is mild and the color stays in for at least 3 weeks depending if I wash it everyday. Red hair dye by any brand comes out quicker each time I wash my hair, but it is so easy to use, done in 50 minutes including prep and shower after, and looks great and is cheap that dying my hair every 3 weeks is no big deal.

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1786083 on Apr 24, 2009

Being a newbie at this (had hair colored only by hairdresser before) I couldn’t be happier! The color turned out exactly as I imagined it — incidentally the same color as on the package — and I’m getting lots of compliments. For the last two years I had my hair [salon] colored strawberry to copper blonde, but after 2 – 3 weeks the color faded, as most reds will, and I looked like a blonde again. It’s been 4 weeks now that I first used Naturtint 8C Copper Blonde and the color is still perfect. I love being a redhead. Added bonuses are that it smells great, doesn’t stain the skin and covers the gray around my face beautifully; leaves hair with a nice shine too. I like knowing, that I’m using a natural product (or at least less harmful than salon colors) and saving money with iHerb. Thanks!

A good natural alternative to chemicals loaded hair dye

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Feb 10, 2015

I have been using this brand for years after starting on my chemical free lifestyle path. The colour suits me and it's easy to apply as it doesn't drip. I use it every 5 to 6 weeks. I have lots of grey hair and would love a better coverage. However, this product delivers and is marginally cheaper than at the local stores in Australia, so I will keep ordering.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1221056 on Mar 09, 2011

Works really good..doesn't last as long as they say it does...it lasts me about 3 weeks maximum and when I used to go to my hairdresser, her colors last me about 3 1/2 weeks..so it is pretty close.

colore pas

Posted by 5300440463996343201 on Jan 19, 2013

colore pas correctement, très peu de reflet

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »