New To iHerb?

Naturtint, Permanent Hair Color, 10N Light Dawn Blonde, 5.28 fl oz (150 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Oh O, I've gone ginger; beware those with ginger undertones

Posted by Reviewer2130113 on Jul 11, 2010

I'm 49 & have 5% grey hair; a natural blonde that's naturally gone from surfie whitish platinum blonde in teenagehood to motley 'tortoiseshell' medium/dark/honey blonde with light blonde tips with increasing grey sprinkle in middle age(I don't normally color my hair) - I am aware there's ginger in my hair but have gone florid ginger after using an eighth of a bottle of this product in attempting home made streaks - the result is acceptable all over my head EXCEPT at temples and forefront of crown where the ginger is VERY apparent - I may have to now fork out for a professional to fix it up - you may be OK if you have no ginger undertones waiting to be unleashed.