Oh O, I've gone ginger; beware those with ginger undertones

Posted by Reviewer2130113 on Jul 11, 2010

I'm 49 & have 5% grey hair; a natural blonde that's naturally gone from surfie whitish platinum blonde in teenagehood to motley 'tortoiseshell' medium/dark/honey blonde with light blonde tips with increasing grey sprinkle in middle age(I don't normally color my hair) - I am aware there's ginger in my hair but have gone florid ginger after using an eighth of a bottle of this product in attempting home made streaks - the result is acceptable all over my head EXCEPT at temples and forefront of crown where the ginger is VERY apparent - I may have to now fork out for a professional to fix it up - you may be OK if you have no ginger undertones waiting to be unleashed.

no color

Posted by Reviewer1974683 on Oct 31, 2014

My hair became a dull gray light color. Must buy Herbatint No. 1o again at once.mybe mix it with no 08. So sad I look teribel.

Murdered my hair

Posted by 5146856454539203494 on Apr 06, 2016

I went from virgin hair to dyeing once with Tints of Nature (which didn't damage my hair At All and turned it a nice even shade lighter than my original color, yay) to this Naturtint right here. Oy... my hair was literally unmanageable after one turn with this. The only thing that can get your hair out of the one giant afro dreadlock is this conditioner they have with the dye but straight after you wash it off comes the dread again. But ok, it's obvious you can't get a light blonde result straight away even if you do have light virgin hair to begin with, so I won't blame IT for turning my hair bright orange. I am usually a nature-product-only kind of person but after this I had to reach for a drugstore hair color to get the orange out and honestly, I think Garnier (total chemistry) salvaged the damage this product made.