Naturtint, Permanent Hair Color, 10N Light Dawn Blonde, 5.28 fl oz (150 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews
Reviews 3-star

Canada

Posted by Reviewer1878537 From Canada on Jan 18, 2011

I have received my order today. Products in very good shape! delivery not so fast (but understandable considering I made the order during the holidays).About this hair dye, it is nice, does not smell as bad as others from the shop, does not seem to irritate skin as badly either (though I still felt a burning sensation when applying it). The only shocking thing is that I have naturally dark hair, almost black, and the roots came out orange. I wouldn't say it is bright, neon orange, but still, it is orange-y. I'll see what reaction I'll get from my friends. Other than that, I recommend this product as it does feel better on skin and hair than what there is regularly available in supermarkets.

naturtint

Posted by Reviewer1382028 From Norway on Mar 21, 2011

It brightens hair quite well, but it contains peroxide, which irritaded my head skin.

Waiting to use

Posted by MiaMor From North Carolina on Apr 16, 2012

I just went natural and I'm waiting a little bit of time before I color. To check results, visit http://biggerthanhair.blogspot.com I'll post pics on there.