Works good.

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Dec 13, 2011

I have been using this product for years and have not found anything better. The downside is that the color only lasts about two weeks and then dramatically starts to fade.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Oct 09, 2011

I am giving it a four and not a five because I got a yellowish tinge with some orange, but overall a pretty color. But, it was very mild and did no damage. I sprayed a little Sun-In on the orange spots and lightened them a bit, Will buy again.

Too Blonde for me

Posted by Reviewer1332437 on Apr 25, 2012

Al thou this is a pretty color it turned out to blonde for me I think next time I will use with dark blonde for high lights and low lights, made my already blonde hair almost white

Livre produtos quimicos

Posted by Reviewer2437205 on Oct 27, 2012

Apesar de deixar os cabelos rececados, é livre de produtos quimicos e não causa irritação.

What it does on dark hair.

Posted by 5344964202110759478 on Jun 15, 2016

My hair is real dark, but i already had highlights done from a salon, When i used this dye it make my hair like a honey color, but my highlights were still the same color, but this will lighten your hair!

Posted by amarrille on Feb 28, 2012

Next time will buy Herbantint hair colour as usual. This was not so strong and highlighting colour. But my hair wasn`t dry after using this. So I can say that this hair colour is good.